onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Barnet Coach Travel.

ollyandpatch

Advert

How can a simple question such as, does anyone know a decent coach company,turn into a debate about the running of the club...........

Nelly the valiant, go on your own you look a ************ anyway, do your crossword in peace, now do one.

How can a simple question such as, does anyone know a decent coach company,turn into a debate about the running of the club...........

Nelly the valiant, go on your own you look a ************ anyway, do your crossword in peace, now do one.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Statement at 12:15 today?

Views: 3,276

Posted By Notguilty

Gannon will be relieved from his duties with...

Gannon will be relieved from his duties with immediate effect and Horsfield will be in charge tomorrow night 100%.Players had the phone call last night.......

----------------------------------------------------------------

Remember that statement and your inside phone calls....:rolleyes:

Your in the know alright. The Club use ****** like you to stir their **** you mug. What time are you back in your straight-jacket. :laugh:

Not really, with regards to gannon,. just a colleague of the player who received the phone call.

Not back in my straight jacket until next wednesday t*t, sipping a cocktail in the maldives at the moment and reading this trash to amuse myself. Now go get your brush and sweep the factory floor, Bell end

Not really, with regards to gannon,. just a colleague of the player who received the phone call.

Not back in my straight jacket until next wednesday t*t, sipping a cocktail in the maldives at the moment and reading this trash to amuse myself. Now go get your brush and sweep the factory floor, Bell end

......................................:nerr:..............................

A song for you Numpty...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h1oRP7FfBw

Something suggests to me that you're a little upset:unsure:

You're more than welcome to join me on the trip to Barnet, if I go in the minibus we have a single space left, you can come and sit next to me in the front, you can be radio operator.

If I go on train I'll let you know the times, I checked last night and it about £55 return or you can meet me in the pub as mentioned previously.

As for crosswords, can you help?

1. Down-Dealer in watches 6 and 8.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dan Phillips

Just for clarification as i'm starting to collect the money from our group travelling down (there's 8 of us). We've split into two groups of 4, as was advised by Birdy. Is it definitely £22 walk-on return fare from Stoke-on-Trent to London Euston (London Midland service) for the 8:00am train, 4 for the price of 2, which works out at £11 each? Few members of the group worrying over prices and would just like to know for definite so there's no issues with our plans on the day as such? Thanks.

Just for clarification as i'm starting to collect the money from our group travelling down (there's 8 of us). We've split into two groups of 4, as was advised by Birdy. Is it definitely £22 walk-on return fare from Stoke-on-Trent to London Euston (London Midland service) for the 8:00am train, 4 for the price of 2, which works out at £11 each? Few members of the group worrying over prices and would just like to know for definite so there's no issues with our plans on the day as such? Thanks.

Aye, sounds right to me.

Let me know how you get on. :shifty:

It is.....I have paid £35 but am staying the night in London, it was £11 going and £24 on Sunday. I am on the same train going, only trouble is it takes 3 hours to get there!!

Guest Dan Phillips
It is.....I have paid £35 but am staying the night in London, it was £11 going and £24 on Sunday. I am on the same train going, only trouble is it takes 3 hours to get there!!

Cheers Phil. Just needed clarification. We don't mind the extra travelling, it's more drinking time. :razz:

Archived