onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Clayton McDonald

Samwelo

Advert

Have you seen Claytons reaction to the song? Always got a smile on his face and punch his chest and pointed to the crowd at Forest Green. Really think he likes the attention more than you lot think.

Take none of you would call Hughes a murderer then?

Take none of you would call Hughes a murderer then?

How can that even be compared? Hughes did time and was guilty! The song implies McDonald was guilty of rape. The man has been found innocent and shouldn't have to be reminded of it. Hughes gets reminded with "did you take it up the ****?" anyway!

How can that even be compared? Hughes did time and was guilty! The song implies McDonald was guilty of rape. The man has been found innocent and shouldn't have to be reminded of it. Hughes gets reminded with "did you take it up the ****?" anyway!

People have sang "lee hughes is a murderer" a LOT of times at him.

Plus No Clayts song doesnt at all its "he SHAGS who he wants" not he rapes, its a difference.

Some Vale fans are as thick as pig **** that's why they sing it. Why the hell would McDonald want to keep hearing that garbage? Not only that but anyone visiting the club will think we're right heartless b******ds considering a young girl was raped that night. It's not funny or clever & can only damage the club when visitors here it. Sick, that's what they'll think. Why taint our image like that, ****ing idiots.

Plus No Clayts song doesnt at all its "he SHAGS who he wants" not he rapes, its a difference.

I know what it says, and I also understand what it implies. Would the chant have existed before the rape case? Of course not!

Bob Dylan once sang "Hey Mr Tambourine man, play a song for me", and despite many interpretations of the song, most are sure that he wasn't referring to busking!

He didn't rape anybody so what does it matter??

It's football banter. Get over it. I imagine anybody over the age of 30 probably doesn't get it because of the whole modern 'lad' thing. Either way it's funny, I find it funny and I'll sing what I want. I see plenty of people laughing at it!

If Clayton was bothered about it I'm sure he would hint or mention it in an interview. He is a fully grown level headed bloke you know.

He's innocent, light hearted football banter at worst.

He was on radio in the week saying he just wants to forget about it all and concentrate on his football.Singing about it will not help him forget it.

Archived