onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vandanel

Bluedevil

Just seen the new Vandanel catalogue and there is some really nice looking leisure/training gear in there that could be popular if branded with the Vale badge and Sondico sponsor, which would bring some much needed cash into the shop.

Interesting to see that our pink shirt is actually an off the shelf training shirt and our new home kit is also in there both priced at £14.99!

Advert

Just seen the new Vandanel catalogue and there is some really nice looking leisure/training gear in there that could be popular if branded with the Vale badge and Sondico sponsor, which would bring some much needed cash into the shop.

Interesting to see that our pink shirt is actually an off the shelf training shirt and our new home kit is also in there both priced at £14.99!

The great replica football shirt rip off exposed.

But still we keep buying them!

Why does it need to be locked? I have just looked at the Vandanel site and agree with the OP that there is some smart clothing available that the club could exploit and make some money out of.

It would be interesting to see the new range when it is put online. As for the kit exploitation, i'm afraid once it has the clubs logo etc it is re-branded as theirs and therefore clubs need make profits in the way that players cost money, though with our gates and shirt sale and whey we have not been able compete in this league is daft. There looks a vast range that has not been exploited I would love be able wear different types of vale shirts and leisurewear etc.

Whether the shirts cost us £14.99 or £39.99 I suspect that the pink outfit was surplus stock that Vandanel couldn't shift and let Vale have them for nowt.

Let's face it .... free is the only price Vale can afford.

The fact is we are in admin and a company that could be liquidated any deal is a good deal

Whether the shirts cost us £14.99 or £39.99 I suspect that the pink outfit was surplus stock that Vandanel couldn't shift and let Vale have them for nowt.

Let's face it .... free is the only price Vale can afford.

That would be my take on it too. Not sure how that works with any re-ordering of stock though.

Does anybody know if they still have the pink shirts in? Was gonna call down today but I heard they're selling fast so someone might be able to save me a trip.

Been the shop today pink shirts were in but not sure what sizes also white one in.

Phoned like20 mins ago and they do, forgot to check this thread. What's the material like?

Usual Vandanel fare, "Bodytech" breathable man made fibre. The stitching on mine is actually pretty good for once!

I note - made in Ukraine on the inside label. I am happy with mine mate!:yes:

Archived