onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams interview.

Shunter

Err... "Adams held in higher esteem than Rudge?" By who? Certainly not by this Vale fan. I'm not knocking Micky when I say this - he'll do for me - but when he has got us promoted in to the Championship, taken us to Wembley a few times and produced a team that other fans admire and respect for the football they play, let's come back and review the situation. Until then, the only thing they have in common is that they have both managed the Vale. Let's keep it real please.

Advert

The mouth piece for the supporters club does appear to be too happy about Adams on his own website:

"as for Adams, dunna get me started on him. The lying hypocritical two faced spineless git!

He really isn't the messiah"

At a time when he slags off this site for unfounded rumours, and has openly called for all fans to pull together, be positive etc. I find his comments very strange. Assume they are his personal view and not the official stance of the supporters club?!?

The mouth piece for the supporters club does appear to be too happy about Adams on his own website:

"as for Adams, dunna get me started on him. The lying hypocritical two faced spineless git!

He really isn't the messiah"

At a time when he slags off this site for unfounded rumours, and has openly called for all fans to pull together, be positive etc. I find his comments very strange. Assume they are his personal view and not the official stance of the supporters club?!?

I take it you don't like him then George :yes:

Quoting a member of the supporters club, one who ha continually criticised OVF for being negative.

In fairness George OVF sometimes has its problems, you can either upset one person from a certain group/click who seem to defend each other rightly or wrongly, and get a barrage of abuse from the whole group/click, or you can have a view that doesn't sit with them & so must be wrong. This sometimes creates a negative feel on here, I don't post much anymore because I find it not worth the arguments you can get into with some of the posters. Having said that I do like a good argument now & again!

I'm all for an argument/debate and having different opinions. People get too touchy about people disagreeing on an Internet forum. What annoys me is the whole idea that you can tell someone their point is rubbish or nonsense with no reasons given. As though Having an opinion automatically makes others wrong even though they can't back up their points.

Quoting a member of the supporters club, one who ha continually criticised OVF for being negative.

Ooh they've noticed! Outraged over a negative post about PVO, whilst posting on a whole thread dedicated to slating people on OVF, whilst the 6-7 of them circle jerk each other about how much better they are.

I do think Micky has and continues to handle this rag-bag mess of a club in a professional and competent manner.

It's a good job we have him otherwise we are gonners for sure.

Micky like the rest of us deserves a break from all the crap off the pitch

I agree.

Get a grip. I didn't knock him. I said he needs to get promotion before he becomes a vale legend. Is that wrong? This site is bizarre when it comes to Adams. He is held in higher esteem then Rudge and if you disagree with one thing he does, you get bombarded with nonsense as though you can't be a vale fan unless you worship him like a god, and this whole messiah/'in Micky we trust' weirdness. And the post you quoted was factual. He did say he only wanted one more keeper when tommo left. But how dare I use a fact when talking about Adams.

I support him 100%, and desperately want him to achieve legendary status because he will then have been successful. But just because I don't join this whole worshipping, bizarre 'in Micky we trust' cult, you follow me around the forum defending your messiah like some fundamentalist crazy. It is really weird. Would you consider foyle (disregarding his playing career and focusing on management) or Horton as messiahs who could do no wrong? Get a grip man!

you need to drop your anti Adams attitude Andy. It is getting tedious.

In Micky we trust

Archived