onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams interview.

Shunter

So if Chris Neal gets injured we have to play an untried 18 year old in nets?

Do you really think had the deal not fell through Adams would of settled for the players he currently has signed up?

We are still in Admin so what makes you think we should achieve?

Adams said in an interview when tommo went that he only wanted one more keeper, and this was when he thought riders promises of a good budget were going to materialise. Luckily he left, because that suggested we were going to stick with him as number one. Obviously if he gets injured and can't afford a loan keeper then yes it would be a factor.

Advert

By not getting a team the size of vale in the top 7 simple as that. all his signings (apart from loft) have been bog standard. He walked out on us at a crucial stage if a season. And let's face it we wouldn't of got near the play offs regardless of the deduction. The reality is he's been sacked at EVERY club he's been a. I know there are a lot worse managers out the but all I'm saying is hes not as good as a lot of people make him out to be IMO

Un****ingbelievable - with supporters like you we may as well go into liquidation. Thank god you're in a minority of 1!

So if Chris Neal gets injured we have to play an untried 18 year old in nets?

Do you really think had the deal not fell through Adams would of settled for the players he currently has signed up?

We are still in Admin so what makes you think we should achieve?

Because he's still got the players he wanted whether we are in admin or not. Most teams have rookie goalies on the bench (shrewsbury have anyon) if players get injured this season Adams should take ownership of the type of players he's offered contracts to :- haldane, Dickinson, Owen, vincent, Taylor all have poor injury records.

I'm not on his back and I am 110% behind him I am with any manager who is at the helm of our club. Im just not going get carried away by some people who give the guy a hero status when IMO he's not earned it yet but I hope he does this season

I don't think we're giving him hero status as such, he just deserves credit for putting up with as much crap as he has. Plus there's been so much negativity & criticism for so long (rightly so) its refreshing to support someone who's doing his best and put a bit of faith in him.

Adams said in an interview when tommo went that he only wanted one more keeper, and this was when he thought riders promises of a good budget were going to materialise. Luckily he left, because that suggested we were going to stick with him as number one. Obviously if he gets injured and can't afford a loan keeper then yes it would be a factor.

wondered when you would jump in ... again ..... dont miss a chance to knock MA do you.

Adams need to put up and shut up. Regardless of all the off the field problems he has failed us every season he's been here. Is Adams really as good as some people make out or is it just a case that he's seems good cuz all we have had in the last five years is extremely bad managers.

dear dean p**s **f kind regards steve boomer

I don't think we're giving himh hero status as such, he just deserves credit for putting up with as much crap as he has. Plus there's been so much negativity & criticism for so long (rightly so) its refreshing to support someone who's doing his best and put a bit of faith in him.

true fair point, I just get fustrated by some of his interviews, I went accy away last year and his post match interview then was really disrespectful to the 100s of fans who travelled up. I hope he can now do the talking on the pitch starting on tuesday night

Total clown Dean PVFC....best manager we have had in years and he will prove it this season. None of the players would have re-signed if it wasn't for Adams!

Adams need to put up and shut up. Regardless of all the off the field problems he has failed us every season he's been here. Is Adams really as good as some people make out or is it just a case that he's seems good cuz all we have had in the last five years is extremely bad managers.

true fair point, I just get fustrated by some of his interviews, I went accy away last year and his post match interview then was really disrespectful to the 100s of fans who travelled up. I hope he can now do the talking on the pitch starting on tuesday night

To be fair, that was when the players were told they weren't getting paid so he was understandably frustrated. He should've acknowledged the fans too though.

He just needs a 'normal' season with no distractions off the pitch but it looks like that ain't gonna be this year :(

Archived