onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

KR funds locked ?

grebovale

If true, BY should make some kind of statement so that all this criticism of KR can be quickly squashed.

I don't think people will show much sympathy if it's a divorce but serious illness is a totally different issue.

I agree b.y. should have made some sort of statement, he knew at the sc meeting what kr's personal problem was but was not prepared to disclose it, i would imagine now he has pulled out[understandably imo] someone will officially say that kr is no longer im the running.

Advert

some kind of statement is urgently required from bob young or mr ryder,its a no brainer! there is some on here that will spout vile stuff if the speculation is allowed to continue.
Clarification is required, both to end all the personal rumours, and to give a clearer field to other bidders who may think that suddenly Ryder will clinch the deal, and hold off showing thier hand.

I agree b.y. should have made some sort of statement, he knew at the sc meeting what kr's personal problem was but was not prepared to disclose it, i would imagine now he has pulled out[understandably imo] someone will officially say that kr is no longer im the running.

Surely Micky Adams wouldn't be slating KR in the media if the rumours about the illness are correct.

i'm a bit suprised that the sc haven't given us more details on the ongoing saga - they told us monday what Kr had said - why haven't they put what communcation there has been with kr ( if any) - they are there to represent us and surely they know what questions we have - i know they can't make the deal happen but they should be saying more than no more news on the take over - there may be no more news for you but an update on what attempts of communication would be something

i'm a bit suprised that the sc haven't given us more details on the ongoing saga - they told us monday what Kr had said - why haven't they put what communcation there has been with kr ( if any) - they are there to represent us and surely they know what questions we have - i know they can't make the deal happen but they should be saying more than no more news on the take over

Maybe it is because they do it voluntarily and don't feel like posting an update. Perhaps they have other priorities as their whole lives don't revolve around supplying us with updates?

Maybe it is because they do it voluntarily and don't feel like posting an update. Perhaps they have other priorities as their whole lives don't revolve around supplying us with updates?
What can they say if Ryder does not come up with the money. It is upto Young to update us on the new bidders when appropriate.

If true, BY should make some kind of statement so that all this criticism of KR can be quickly squashed.

BY may not know the detail.KR may have asked him to keep it to himself..he has already made a statement about going thru a serious personal issue (or words to that effect). If it were me and my wife in such a situation I would not spend one second more speaking to BY than I had already

Let's just hope it's not true

If KR does have a personal crisis/issue than he has my utmost sympathy. However, life has to go on and he must either have someone he can delegate to or should have made a decision/statement 'cause in the not to distant future 100 or so employees of PVFC will also be having a personal crisis. it sounds callous I know but its life.

If my wife were in such a siatuation..b0llock$ to PVFC and people on here who might get upset at the lack of info

If his wife has been taken seriously ill KR could have made a statement saying just that without having to divulge the specifics of her condition. This would have stopped the development of a lot of frustration and anger amongst the fans as most reasonable people would understand his predicament

And again you ruin another thread going off topic, give it a rest, snoozefest.

Aside from the above being obviously incorrect I don't care what you think of me (I can't take an obscenity strewn PM seriously nor the comments on here) and your comments will make no difference to how I behave on this MB so if I were you I'd just let it drop.

G'night

If it were me it would go way beyond I "wouldn't feel like talking to anyone "...PVFC and its fans would be so far down my list..probably not even on the list. For all we know he could be spending every day at her hospital bedside..praying for her life..if so Vale would quite rightly not even get a look in and neither would the concerns of Vale's fans

Of course none of this may be true.

But I repeat myself (not something I normally worry about but family issues such as this do get to me somewhat); so will say no more re the above

Archived