onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Morecambe in crisis

Advert

And some Vale fans post they want The Shanahan's out!!!!

The "Fit and proper person's test" isn't fit for purpose, the phrase itself is meaningless when it comes to someone being wealthy enough to own a football club and capable of running it.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Paul6754 said:

And some Vale fans post they want The Shanahan's out!!!!

The "Fit and proper person's test" isn't fit for purpose, the phrase itself is meaningless when it comes to someone being wealthy enough to own a football club and capable of running it.

Most people are noticing there seems to be a lack of vision for the club. 

Lack of Ambition lack of desire.

Tell me I'm wrong! 

1 hour ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Most people are noticing there seems to be a lack of vision for the club. 

Lack of Ambition lack of desire.

Tell me I'm wrong! 

Where do you get the idea of most people?

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Where do you get the idea of most people?

Tell me I'm wrong. 

Tell me there is desire

Tell me there is ambition

Tell me there is vision... You know to fill the stadium and get to the premiership

Edited by Killersrevenge44

2 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Tell me I'm wrong. 

Tell me there is desire

Tell me there is vision... You know to fill the stadium and get to the premiership

I asked you a question. 

23 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Tell me I'm wrong. 

Tell me there is desire

You’re wrong.

There is desire.

There is ambition.

There is vision…although your suggestion of filling the stadium and getting to the premiership was always going to be a bit of a tall order for whoever runs the club, past or present.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Tell me I'm wrong. 

Tell me there is desire

You really do want us to go bust Let’s be having these fantastic ideas that no other club has come up with. Did you run Bury?

• Confused 1

45 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Tell me I'm wrong. 

Tell me there is desire

<ovf censored> me if your idea of success is Vale getting to the premier league you are set to die an unhappy man.

Barring a miracle that isn't happening, a team like port vale are much more likely to end up like Rushden & Diamonds

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, MowingMyLorneStreet said:

<ovf censored> me if your idea of success is Vale getting to the premier league you are set to die an unhappy man.

Barring a miracle that isn't happening, a team like port vale are much more likely to end up like Rushden & Diamonds

We all dream the dream. It can happen

Believe

1 minute ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

We all dream the dream. It can happen

Believe

You can dream all you want pal.

Berating owners because they aren't good enough for your 'dream' isn't the way.

As I say, you are much more likely to be supporting FC Port Vale against the Dog and Duck than you are supporting Port Vale against Manchester city in the premier league.

Especially if fans are insistent on making 'Perfect' the enemy of 'Good'

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, MowingMyLorneStreet said:

You can dream all you want pal.

Berating owners because they aren't good enough for your 'dream' isn't the way.

As I say, you are much more likely to be supporting FC Port Vale against the Dog and Duck than you are supporting Port Vale against Manchester city in the premier league.

Especially if fans are insistent on making 'Perfect' the enemy of 'Good'

Have we bought a player yet... 

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Guitar Ray said:

You’re wrong.

There is desire.

There is ambition.

There is vision…although your suggestion of filling the stadium and getting to the premiership was always going to be a bit of a tall order for whoever runs the club, past or present.

It showed in the performances this last season didn't it? And the urgency in kicking Flickers out the door! 

10 hours ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

Have we bought a player yet... 

how many clubs have bought a player yet?

Cant see how you can criticise Carol yet keep defending Bratt.

• Carol purchased the club out of her own pocket and has put millions of her own money in to the club. Bratt did not
  • Carol has improved the club off the pitch. We got worse under Bratt
  • We are in the same division as when she took over. Me dropped a division under Bratt
  • Bratt led the club in to administration 
  • Bratt gave away shares 
  • Bratt used dodgy sponsors who are now in prison 
  • Bratt resulted in is ending up with Smurf.

you do come across as clueless tbh. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1