onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vote - your OVF player of the season

OVF POTY Vote  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your OVF player of the season for 2023-24?

• Ollie Arblaster
    • Ethan Chislett
    • Jesse Debrah
    • Baylee Dipepa
    • Alfie Devine
    • Ben Garrity
    • Conor Grant
    • Alex Iacovitti
    • Uche Ikpeazu
    • Ryan Loft
    • Jason Lowe
    • Gavin Massey
    • Funso Ojo
    • James Plant
    • Connor Ripley
    • Tom Sang
    • Nathan Smith
    • James Wilson

I know it's been a disappointing season, but I thought we should run a POTY vote on here.

The criteria is simple - a player must have played 20 League games (either starts or on as sub) to qualify. 

So there's no bias, for the vote choices I've put every player who has played 20 times in alphabetical order (even though clearly some have no chance of winning)

The vote will close in a week's time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Advert

12 minutes ago, robf said:

I know it's been a disappointing season, but I thought we should run a POTY vote on here.

The criteria is simple - a player must have played 20 League games (either starts or on as sub) to qualify. 

So there's no bias, for the vote choices I've put every player who has played 20 times in alphabetical order (even though clearly some have no chance of winning)

Who you gone for Rob? Ethan for me with Garrity a very close second 

Player of the season a tough one to call .

I'd give it to Ethan Chislett .

With better players around him we should be challenging near top of the league next year he really stands out .

Ben Garrity when payed usually a reliable 6 out of 10 only challenger.

Young player of year Baylee Dipepa. 

Would anybody want a trophy when relegated I think not they didn't have one last year because the players downed tools for DC .

We seem to be that kind of club yearly

Time to be rid of these unlikeable characters 

The down tools club.

• Like 1

Where's the list of players, Rob?

29 minutes ago, Vtid said:

Who you gone for Rob? Ethan for me with Garrity a very close second 

The opposite. Garrity for me with Chislett a close second.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, robf said:

The opposite. Garrity for me with Chislett a close second.

Yeah I don’t think anyone could really argue if it was either of them pair 

Blaster was brilliant and my player is the season.

Garrity for players still with us. Played very well in a 10 role, sacrificed himself in the 2nd half of the season to the detriment of his game to plug a hole in midfield.

• Like 1