onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Exeter City (H) match thread - 13th April

Vtid

15 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

That's a silly way to look at it. Your acting like every dof is David flitcroft. It's like getting a <ovf censored> manager and acting like every manager is <ovf censored> after that.

You were Fraudcrofts biggest fan a few months ago you're hilarious you are 😬

• Like 1

Advert

1 minute ago, Nippy Naylor said:

You were Fraudcrofts biggest fan a few months ago you're hilarious you are 😬

A few months ago it wasn't clear if it was budget or what. I'll always back people like loft or flitcroft until its absolutely clear they're at fault. Our position is just as bad hasn't changed mutch. Now why don't you back your comment about not needing a dof.

1 minute ago, PVFC FAN said:

I think so. We need a dof who can sort the club out of the pitch. Most importantly he needs to build a team that can be a foundation for league 1 with Darren more when we come back up. All the good in this squad will be gone next year so we need someone who can find good replacements for the good and bad players.

You invest in getting better players through the door it's not rocket science, if you're ideal of success is bringing in U23 players from the premier and teaming them up with sub standard players your living in cloud cuckoo land and you're the chief strategist, God help us  

• Thanks 1

What the heck is going on? 2-0 up at half time at home in a game we absolutely have to win and we lose 4-2!!!!!!! We all know that the squad is hardly league 2 standard but to throw away a game in such a gutless way is quite simply beyond belief. I don't care who has got a contact or for how long that contract is, but every single one of the "bottlers" has to go, by any means necessary. I have steadfastly supported DM but from all that I have read about his selections and substitutions today he has not done himself any favours at all. 

Desperately disappointed and really really angry about the performance and result, I repeat, what the heck is going on?

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

OF, I think we were all desperate for a change and with DM’s experience thought that he might be our only chance to avoid the drop. That doesn’t mean ppl were happy with the other one still being in place, or a 5.5 yr contract.

PVFC must be on the soft touch scammers list with those in the footballing world. I’m not a fan of the individual but I think it’s time we gave that lump of lard Evan’s a call. 

The club and players alike  are all soft touches. Wouldn't hurt to have had a conversation with him, In the first place, even if we've had our moments with him in the past. He's been very complimentary to Carol in the past. Him, or Alan Wilde, would have been  my preferred options. Still, I suppose time will tell, if DM is all that he is meant to be, if he decides to continue the challenge. 

• Like 1

Just now, PVFC FAN said:

A few months ago it wasn't clear if it was budget or what. I'll always back people like loft or flitcroft until its absolutely clear they're at fault. Our position is just as bad hasn't changed mutch. Now why don't you back your comment about not needing a dof.

A DOF won't bring you success better players will let that sink in , Patrick 

You invest in getting better players through the door it's not rocket science, if you're ideal of success is bringing in U23 players from the premier and teaming them up with sub standard players your living in cloud cuckoo land and you're the chief strategist, God help us  

When did I say this? I said bring in a good dof. Not every dof is df. Bring in good player yes that's a pretty obvious thing to do if you have the money. I think we have the money but a full rebuild may cost a bit. You should be dof.

A DOF won't bring you success, bringing better players in will give you a better chance of success let that sink in ,because if the budget is low on the playing squad again we're playing in the Vanarama with the championship ready facilities we so desperately were not in need of 

Uche did his best. But was spent after 50 mins. Ojo is at the requiree level but needs others round him. The whole defence is not good enough in or out of possession. Hoping Dipepe can do it up front on his own wasn't going to work. Weir is not L1 level in my book. I hate to say this but Loft should have come on. At least he'd have made their pushed up defence think more. They addressed our other main threats in Garrity and Chilslett by pushing up and pressing. 

Edited by Warren
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Old School said:

What the heck is going on? 2-0 up at half time at home in a game we absolutely have to win and we lose 4-2!!!!!!! We all know that the squad is hardly league 2 standard but to throw away a game in such a gutless way is quite simply beyond belief. I don't care who has got a contact or for how long that contract is, but every single one of the "bottlers" has to go, by any means necessary. I have steadfastly supported DM but from all that I have read about his selections and substitutions today he has not done himself any favours at all. 

Desperately disappointed and really really angry about the performance and result, I repeat, what the heck is going on?

Ask Patrick and his Mum... They run the show! 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

A DOF won't bring you success better players will let that sink in , Patrick 

So you want Darren to worry about negotiating deal and recruitment while being incharge of the first team? Just get a good dof to do it for him and give Darren more control of who he wants out of who the dof and recruitment team find. Not rocket science. Darren has enough on his plate.

You expect Darren on his own to do a full rebuild of good player? 

Thats why you have a dof.

Not as simple as you think Nippy.

Edited by PVFC FAN

1 minute ago, Warren said:

Uche did his best. But was spent after 50 mins. Ojo is at the requiree level but needs others round him. The whole defence is not good enough in or out of possession. Hoping Dipepe can do it up front on his own wasn't going to work. Weir is not L1 level in my book. I hate to say this but Loft should have come on. At least he'd have made their pushed up defence think more. 

Agree with your post apart from Ojo. He’s been poor for a while now & massively overrated 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

When did I say this? I said bring in a good dof. Not every dof is df. Bring in good player yes that's a pretty obvious thing to do if you have the money. I think we have the money but a full rebuild may cost a bit. You should be dof.

Put a good word in for me with your mum

I can't do any worse than Fraudcroft 

1 minute ago, PVFC FAN said:

So your want Darren to worry about negotiating deal and recruitment while being incharge of the first team? Just get a good dof to do it for him and give Darren more control of who he wants out of who the dof and recruitment team find. Not rocket science. Darren has enough on his plate.

Letting a dof control the recruitment is the reason we’re in this mess in the first place 🤦‍♂️ if Moore stays he needs to get his own players in 

• Like 2