Advert

If the 'wild boy' is Lee Hughes?

mitchpvfc

Would you welcome him?  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Would you welcome him?

• Yes
    • No

I dont think its him but why are people saying get stuffed, no way would i want him here blah blah blah!!

No-one is asking you to invite him round for dinner or to be mates with him.

How do you know a convicted rapist hasn't served you in a shop or food establishment? That Jon Venables who killed James Bulger was working in Pizza Hut in Warrington when he was re-arrested but nobody knew it was him.

Just because Lee Hughes is in the public eye, he has served his time and if he scores lots of goals who cares!!

Well put, did the crime done the time

Advert

I put common decency over winning at all costs.

No thanks

So i take it when Tom Pope does something good in a game or scores you don't celebrate or clap?? - Come to think of it how many of you refused to buy a season ticket after viewing the CCTV of Pope booting somebody in the head countless times like it was a football????

What pope did IMO was far worse than what Hughes did, Hughes did not intentionally try and kill someone, Pope knew what he was doing and his actions could of killed someone, stamping on someones head is that common decency??

Like Clayton? Innocent of course of a crime, but obviously a sleaze ball. I agree with you, but if we restrict ourselves to decent members of the human race it will be a thin squad. Makes you wonder whether it's worth it really.....

have you told clayton that he is a sleaze ball ? and wot did he say to you?

Morally - no.

Could he help get us promoted? Yes.

There is also an issue about whether or not he's stepped out of line since the accident which, I believe, he has done.

Can't see MA taking that sort of risk after what's happened with Clayton.

My mate played for kiddy youth team with him and said he was an absolute moron.

Tbh he's done his time, and if he was going to be a real asset to vale's promotion campaign I would be willing to accept that.

Is he not a bit past it now tho at 35? Been quiet for a couple of years

Archived