onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

League 2 preparation

10 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

You haven't got any confidence in Moore and the squad I take it! 

Certainly not the squad. But let's see what wheeling and dealing we do before August. 

I gave Moore a free hit , however he was abysmal really. 

I'm prepared to see what August brings .

• Like 2

Advert

20 minutes ago, Raveninblack said:

now we are no longer in league two I sincerely worry about our current manager to revitalise the squad without getting rid of  some awful players like loft and jones and our current debt

We can all hope we are no longer in league 2 😉 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Certainly not the squad. But let's see what wheeling and dealing we do before August. 

I gave Moore a free hit , however he was abysmal really. 

I'm prepared to see what August brings .

It appears the Huddersfield fans weren't far wrong. Clearly Donny and Sheff Wed ran themselves. 

• Confused 4

Just now, Killersrevenge44 said:

It appears the Huddersfield fans weren't far wrong. Clearly Donny and Sheff Wed ran themselves. 

Having read stuff about Huddersfield it appears there was more going on than just poor management. 

The new guy did absolutely nothing and they went down with a whimper like us. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, cast said:

I grew up in Ball Green / Norton in the 70s and I don’t remember any of that going on. Few Stoke lads at Ball Green but they didn’t get any mither other than banter. 

Down Burslem and in the park.  Not all the time, but you got used to avoiding groups in the distance.  

2 minutes ago, Matlock Vale said:
4 minutes ago, darren1810 said:
Trainspotters looking pretty awful. Even before Doncaster scored there was zero atmosphere. 

They were bloody awful at Colchester last game of the season.

This was like a pre season amble until the goal. Quiet stadium and Crewe have looked very poor. Matter of time till Doncaster get a 2nd.