onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Shrewsbury (H) match thread - 9th March

Just now, osprey said:

Got to take these chances 

Going to be one of those games.  Their goal keeper has pulled off 2 great saves.

Got to get a goal before half time.  As you say need to put our chances away, as they look capable of scoring more goals from our fragile midfield and a so called defence.

Advert

2 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

If she said they're <ovf censored> I don't think we would have any chance of staying up. The players wouldn't be arsed. Even if Carol knows  they're <ovf censored> she shouldn't say it. Better off telling fans the players are great and we should get behind them. Atleast then we have more of  a fighting chance. 

Haven't you been watching....the players haven't been arsed since December 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

If she said they're <ovf censored> I don't think we would have any chance of staying up. The players wouldn't be arsed. Even if Carol knows  they're <ovf censored> she shouldn't say it. Better off telling fans the players are great and we should get behind them. Atleast then we have more of  a fighting chance. 

I get what you're saying,  but players come and go the fans will be here forever.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Tamworth said:

Sadly, that's undoubtedly true...

There is someone out there that would buy the club but its more likely they will be a <ovf censored> owner than someone like carol who cares.

Plus now she has loads more money. So why do we want her gone?

Not many owners with that cash

6 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

We've got no chance, they're bottle jobs 

If the owners wud rather spend

money on facilities over the playing squad 

Just sell you've got it so wrong 

Edited by Nippy Naylor
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, MiddleportValiant said:

I get what you're saying,  but players come and go the fans will be here forever.

True. Still the fact people want carol gone is ridiculous. She cares about the club.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

And what a wonderful effect insanely calling the players phenomenal it's had on our lads. They are playing out of their skins and putting in 110% to a man.

1 minute ago, PVFC FAN said:

There is someone out there that would buy the club but its more likely they will be a <ovf censored> owner than someone like carol who cares.

Plus now she has loads more money. So why do we want her gone?

Not many owners with that cash

Most fans would want Carol to stay.  It is fraudcroft they want out due to his poor performances over the past 2 years. 

She decided to side with fraudcroft and as such some have decided both need to go now.

You can have all the rallying cries for the fans you want at some point these <ovf censored> useless bums on the pitch have to do their bit. They have 45 minutes to even give themselves a glimmer of a shout. Shame on me for fooling myself into thinking they’d deliver today.

• Like 1