onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Manager is ?

Fosse69

I think it's resonable to say that our DOF and Owner have made the best signing open to them in bringing Moore to the Club. It certainly shows Carol's continuing commitment.

Obviously it's all about staying up right now. Looking at his record, I think he should be able to do that despite the obvious challenges we face.

As to next season, the most important issue will be how he fits in with the Flitcroft regime. I'm sure both will have to make compromises for the Club to be successful, as I don't think he will see his role to only be the coach. Given his experiences elsewhere, it would be foolish to not use that experience and his abilities to the full. We should expect nothing less.

Advert

Your going off one Huddersfield fans comments & comparing him to Andy bloody Crosby it’s ridiculous! Nobody at Huddersfield has a good word to say about him but I’ll say it again how many managers have succeeded at Huddersfield in recent years. They are in free fall. I’m happy if he makes us hard to beat & keeps us up that’s the aim right now, I don’t expect fast attacking free scoring football as we don’t have the personnel for that at the minute. I’m sure there’s a couple on here on the wind up
Well don't include me in that. There's no need for giving this attitude. You don't know how he'll be, I don't know how he'll be. All I'm saying is he brought me back down to earth and made me realise that I shouldn't have such high expectations and blind faith. We'll know more after a few games so in the mean time instead of attacking my post just acknowledge that this Ryan guy might be right and then we'll see if the tactics/style suits the predicament that we're in

7 minutes ago, Phantom Lord said:
3 hours ago, Vtid said:
Your going off one Huddersfield fans comments & comparing him to Andy bloody Crosby it’s ridiculous! Nobody at Huddersfield has a good word to say about him but I’ll say it again how many managers have succeeded at Huddersfield in recent years. They are in free fall. I’m happy if he makes us hard to beat & keeps us up that’s the aim right now, I don’t expect fast attacking free scoring football as we don’t have the personnel for that at the minute. I’m sure there’s a couple on here on the wind up emoji2357.png

Well don't include me in that. There's no need for giving this attitude. You don't know how he'll be, I don't know how he'll be. All I'm saying is he brought me back down to earth and made me realise that I shouldn't have such high expectations and blind faith. We'll know more after a few games so in the mean time instead of attacking my post just acknowledge that this Ryan guy might be right and then we'll see if the tactics/style suits the predicament that we're in

Attitude & attacking your post? Just a disagreement that’s all 😅 like you say time will tell 👍🏻 Up the Vale 

2 hours ago, Vtid said:

I’d say mid table next year would be more realistic in his first full season. Roll on Saturday! ️ 

Nah I'm ultra optimistic 

With smart recruitment 

I can't see any reason why 

We can't sneak into the play offs 

2 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Gary madime , maybe ?

Good striker a league one level 

Wouldn’t gamble on him myself, hasn’t played for a while & was out with a bad acl injury. Would take him till the close of season to get upto speed

1 hour ago, MBE said:

A universally applauded appointment until Huddersfield fan Ryan tells us as he's pragmatic defensive coach and we will be bored. Honestly what do you expect him to do at Huddersfield?

Now some are worried about his approach at Vale. 

Well let me tell you we need a pragmatic  defensive coach to stay up. We have conceded 7 goals in 3 games, if we continue like that we will get relegated. It's the approach we need to make us hard to beat then we can try and nick a goal to get to the summer.We are sadly going to be able to go and attack teams with our powder puff attack.

If you look at his record Moore he clearly sets his team up  according to the tools he's got.Everywhere else he's managed plenty of goals per game.

WBA 48 Games 23 Wins 79 Goals (this record is mixed as its PL and Champ)

Sheff Wed 129 games 66 wins 222 Goals 96 points last season in L1.

Doncaster 78 games 38 wins 122 Goals

He is the best appointment we could possibly have made.

I think it's a brilliant appointment

And what I like about it is 

Darren Moore takes no prisoners

I think quite a few of the players will 

be thinking better start putting the hard yards in now to try and earn a new contract 

Darren Moore's black and white army # PVFC.    

2 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

With pulling off the Big D signing yesterday, nothing would surprise me anymore in what free transfers we can bring in and I include Dwight Gayle in that.

Also, all the Stoke fans on the Oatcake are saying what a great appointment it is for us

Would love Gayle to follow mate! Just can’t see us affording the sort of wages he would be demanding 

2 minutes ago, Vtid said:

Would love Gayle to follow mate! Just can’t see us affording the sort of wages he would be demanding 

I guess it somewhat depends what sort of payoff Gayle would have got to terminate his contract. You’d assume he was on good money there so it would probably be sizeable in which case for convenience not having to move far and put himself in the shop window ahead of the summer it could work for all parties?

2 minutes ago, Vtid said:

Was chatting about this with a mate.

Gayle could fall into two categories 

A) I've got my mansion and shiny car , I can't be bothered. 

B) I can still do it, I'll prove people wrong and showcase myself in League one to resurrect my career whilst on a pittance to what he's been used to.

All depends on his love for the game. 

1 minute ago, Guppys left peg said:

I guess it somewhat depends what sort of payoff Gayle would have got to terminate his contract. You’d assume he was on good money there so it would probably be sizeable in which case for convenience not having to move far and put himself in the shop window ahead of the summer it could work for all parties?

Good point mate 👍🏻 guaranteed goals at this level 🔥 

Archived