onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Manager is ?

Fosse69

17 minutes ago, The French Connection said:

Here's the thing, tho.  If we'd appointed next day and it was a numpty (in the views of all us football club owners on here 😊) we'd be going mad and accuse them of not doing due diligence etc etc.  So, we just need to be patient, not easy for us but no other option.  UTV! 

2 games gone by though Frenchie

Another one tomorrow

Appoint the girl with the tooter. At least she has enthusiasm 

Advert

9 minutes ago, DazFred said:

2 games gone by though Frenchie

Another one tomorrow

Appoint the girl with the tooter. At least she has enthusiasm 

One game was the day after the sacking mate, to get the right man in the door can’t you see it’s going to take a bit of time? One week isn’t actually that long at the minute. We can’t rush this one as it’s crucial to how our season may pan out & for once I’m backing the owners & dof for being cautious around the appointment 

2 minutes ago, Vtid said:

One game was the day after the sacking mate, to get the right man in the door can’t you see it’s going to take a bit of time? One week isn’t actually that long at the minute. We can’t rush this one as it’s crucial to how are season may pan out & for once I’m backing the owners & dof for being cautious around the appointment 

I completely understand.

I posted earlier and said how incompetent it was to sack a manager without having a replacement lined up 

To Palm it off on a youth coach and his fellow coaches at less than 24 hours was ridiculous.

Fraudcroft should have taken charge but his silence is deafening 

1 minute ago, DazFred said:

I completely understand.

I posted earlier and said how incompetent it was to sack a manager without having a replacement lined up 

To Palm it off on a youth coach and his fellow coaches at less than 24 hours was ridiculous.

Yeah maybe he should have but he won’t even face radio stoke so he ain’t getting in that dugout. Coward 

51 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

With them odds should be nailed on now he gets the vale job , hopefully anyway let's see an announcement UTV  👍

Have you been reading this forum? Those odds mean absolutely nothing,just that people put money on him when Nixon mentioned him.

Yes he knows his stuff BUT there is a difference in being a main target and actually getting him signed up,in fact the longer it now goes on then i doubt it will be Moore.

This is heading for a massive letdown after people more or less assuming it was a done deal after spotting someones friends in one of the boxes. I would be lowering our sights now tbh .... Now I am sure it's not Moore i am going to start hoping that it's Bonner and not Kennedy

40 minutes ago, The French Connection said:

Here's the thing, tho.  If we'd appointed next day and it was a numpty (in the views of all us football club owners on here 😊) we'd be going mad and accuse them of not doing due diligence etc etc.  So, we just need to be patient, not easy for us but no other option.  UTV! 

Going off the rumours we were due to appoint Kennedy the next day until surprisingly others applied,what i dont get is that someone on here is convinced Kennedy will be appointed on Wednesday so why not just do it last week as the natives haven't really calmed down any so they will still get plenty of flack by appointing another inexperienced coach with what looks like quite a poor record.

That all just seems such a big risk considering the DOF states we CANNOT go down

17 minutes ago, DazFred said:

I completely understand.

Maybe they were hoping that Ryder would pick up a win and that would make it easier to appoint him until the end of the season...they do have form for that

This is set to drag on now as i cant see them announcing one on the day of the game unless Radio Stoke get a sniff and discuss it before tomorrow's game.

Hate to say this but it now has some legs that it will be Kennedy on Wednesday and owd Packmoor will win some wedge so that will soften the blow for him at least

Archived