onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Official: Club Statement | Pitch incursion vs Portsmouth

1 hour ago, Guitar Ray said:

Maybe Jean is implying he’s a runner.  He certainly moved very well, way better than that clown of a ref who didn’t look fit, quite heavy legged as he ran off I thought.  On a slight tangent I couldn't help but think at the time that the new pitch helped the guys speed greatly.  In the past if you ran on the pitch in trainers in late January you’d be on your backside so it’s a big thumbs up to all the ground staff from me.

Well, on the previous pitch, there's no doubt that he'd have pulled a hammy, or possibly ligament damage that would have banned him from the ground for the rest of the season, meaning that it would've taken him at least 10 games of the new season, to gain any kind of fitness. 

Advert

6 hours ago, Wise Owl said:

Totally agree. I would personally jail him - idiot.

Have a word with yourself.

If absolutely nothing else, read the news and check out some of the things people don't go to prison for and compare that to running onto a football pitch.

14 hours ago, Wise Owl said:

Totally agree. I would personally jail him - idiot.

Do you feel the same about the 1,000 Reading Pitch Invaders?

13 hours ago, 1 said:

Maybe I’m oversimplifying it, and I am in no way suggesting this should be done, but couldn’t he just wear a hat? How can a ban of any length really be enforced? Obviously flag on a season ticket name, but beyond that? Seems quite easy to get round should one wish to, which I do not support obviously.

When I was banned at Stockport the cops tried to enforce a one mile no go zone around every professional football club two hours before and after kick off to ensure there was no chance we could cause mither. The magistrate knew we weren't wrong uns so threw this out.

With the amount of cameras and face recognition and small crowds it would be easy to find him if he did enter the ground if the cops were inclined to catch him out.

12 hours ago, Dr Delgado said:

I remember years ago when fans got banned they were given conditions from the court to sign on at a police station during the time the game was being played. Seeing as there are no police stations anymore he may be able to circumvent that one. I’m glad he didn’t catch the ref, in mitigation he could argue that he only wanted a chat with him, it was the ref’s choice to run off, thus making it a chase. Whilst I have to acknowledge what he did was very wrong , there is a small part of me that empathises with Superted, I’m trying to fight it I know I’m wrong, does anyone know how I can get hold of a signed photo?

The court conditions to sign on during a football match was for away international games only whereby we had to surrender our passports then pick them up on the day of the game. 

My opinion yes he shouldnt have done it .

Showed more passion that half the team .

62 leave him.be .

I wouldn't be banning I'd just say don't do that again .

A moment of madness 

Every single human is capable of doing something what they shouldn't do. 

I'm.sure he realises he shouldn't have done it .

To be honest the performance wound me up just got over it I'd have liked to have ran to the changing rooms at half time and gave the players a good dressing down for to me showing too much respect to a team on what position they are on in in league yet the other week they lost 3-0 at home too Leyton Orient yet we play like there Real Madrid

Absolute rubbish no wonder he lost it if he as passionate as me .

Seemed it to me 

So he's 62 .

Leave him alone 

UTV 

Archived