onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Full List Of Players Rumoured To Be Signing For Vale!

valerule4ever

Hmmm more rumours from you....

All I do is post what I'm either told or read somewhere. I usually use the word 'apparently'. I didn't with the Togwell one because 3 of their fans posted about it and I assumed it was official.

This is a rumours thread so if I hear a rumour I will post it.

Advert

On another note I found out last night that Steve Phillips is yet to sign a contract with Crewe. The Crewe fan who told me is confident of him signing and has put the delay down to him being on holiday but surely the Vale lads who signed contracts have been on holiday as well.

Could it be that he doesn't fancy League 1 or isn't happy with the offer and is keeping his options open?

If he isn't looking to re-sign with Crewe then MA should most definitely be having a chat with him as IMO he is up there as one of the best lower league keepers about

Only off thay rumours site but going off that he appears to be signing for about 20 teams,i personally think he will end up at a league one club.

Wouldn't surprise me. I heard from another poster on here that he was offered everything that they were prepared to offer Richards in terms of wages. How true this is I'm not sure.

Wouldn't surprise me. I heard from another poster on here that he was offered everything that they were prepared to offer Richards in terms of wages. How true this is I'm not sure.

Not sure if he has spoken to MA or not but it wouldn't surprise me if he had,i do expect him to go to league one though.

I think we will bring in a striker who is experienced at this level at least and an untried proven non league scorer too,i just cant wait until i see the threads pop up on here saying that we HAVE signed............I also think we will bring in around 8 new players,2 strikers,1 or 2 wingers,another midfielder,maybe 2 defenders and 1 or 2 goalkeepers(depending on Tomlinson),that will also allow for one or two loan deals during the season.

Oh and i think it will be the non league striker who we pay a fee for,i will however probably be totally wrong on all my guesses.

Not sure if he has spoken to MA or not but it wouldn't surprise me if he had,i do expect him to go to league one though.

I think we will bring in a striker who is experienced at this level at least and an untried proven non league scorer too,i just cant wait until i see the threads pop up on here saying that we HAVE signed............I also think we will bring in around 8 new players,2 strikers,1 or 2 wingers,another midfielder,maybe 2 defenders and 1 or 2 goalkeepers(depending on Tomlinson),that will also allow for one or two loan deals during the season.

Oh and i think it will be the non league striker who we pay a fee for,i will however probably be totally wrong on all my guesses.

I reckon you won't be far wrong with that.

There is a thread on the bladesmad website saying they are interested in Louis Dodds,this would be a bit strange since hes just signed a new contract? Cant post a link sorry.

I'd be surprised, but when they announce people re-signing, I thought contracts were exchanged on July 1st?

Just noticed that Shefki Kuqi has left Oldham, what is people's opinions if Mickey went after him..? Apparently Oldham need to cut their wage budget an Kuqi has been axed, he scored 12 goals in 40 games last season chipping in with a few assists. Thoughts..?

Archived