onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crosby is Out NOW !!!

ollyandpatch

Advert

I know that Carol watches the game, I’m saying she has to ask herself if she were still on the terraces would she be happy at what she was seeing on the pitch. The football by and large is  poor to watch. Barring a few games, the build up in possession is slow and we don’t shoot enough. It doesn’t” encourage supporters to get behind  the team. By and large supporters are still backing the team, but many are now running out of patience with a manager that refuses to change the way we play even when we are struggling. Teams just have to play with 2 wide men and knock the ball into the corners and they get round the back on the defence. We are just predictable. I appreciate not everyone feels this way, but many do.

12 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

Glad that I'm getting under your skin. Keep it up, You might join the grown ups one day in a proper conversation 

I’m grown up enough not to let anyone on an internet forum get under my skin, least of all someone who doesn’t actually attend the games but sees fit to call fans who do “part time”….which is still making me laugh. 👍🏻

4 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

I’m grown up enough not to let anyone on an internet forum get under my skin, least of all someone who doesn’t actually attend the games but sees fit to call fans who do “part time”….which is still making me laugh. 👍🏻

You just like a bad fart that just lingers around that nobody wants

1 hour ago, Rockape99 said:

His brand of football is worse that we see now , big fat no from me 

It's not though is it. He's old school but I'd take direct football over pissing around with the ball going nowhere until you finally lose it. Vale are an absolute chore to watch under Crosby 90% of the time. Doing the same thing with the same players in the same formation over and over and over again. Garbage.

Get out and get into none league if you want to masquerade as a football manager, for <ovf censored> sake. Or go back to what you're good at, which is as a number 2.

36 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

Sit back in your armchair and let the real fans talk part timer.

Ha ain’t a part timer….I’m a part timer. He’s a no timer, not been one game this season yet happy to put everyone right with his views. If there was ever a definition of keyboard warrior and armchair fan then Mr Johnson takes the crown. 

Also im not having lowe is a better middle of the 3 than smith. Smith has been out of form playing lcb but thats because he isnt a lcb... im sure smith could of passed the ball back to Ripley just as well as lowe did. For him to not even come on i wonder if he is on the move in January 

Just now, Vale1995 said:

Also im not having lowe is a better middle of the 3 than smith. Smith has been out of form playing lcb but thats because he isnt a lcb... im sure smith could have passed the ball back to Ripley just as well as lowe did. For him to not even come on i wonder if he is on the move in January 

Totally agree, Lowe has played well at RCB, but I haven’t seen him have one good game in the centre. Although Smith has been poor for the last month or so he is still better than Lowe in the middle.

Archived