onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Members/Creditors Letter

pjg1876

But the reason the letter was sent out to all ST holders was to legally inform them of what happened at the CVA. Meeting that they were entitled to attend and are legally entitled to know the results of.

Anything not done by the book could be challenged, just a case of dotting the i's and crossing the t's. Costly but required

Advert

But the reason the letter was sent out to all ST holders was to legally inform them of what happened at the CVA. Meeting that they were entitled to attend and are legally entitled to know the results of.

Anything not done by the book could be challenged, just a case of dotting the i's and crossing the t's. Costly but required

Cheers Gaz, I understand totally. Its a shame other people cannot accept that the letter is part of the process instead of making such a big song and dance about it !!!! :doh:

I've just read my letter and I'm making a claim. £25 an hour compensation for time spent watching the grossly incompetent players chosen by the grossly incompetent Mickey Adams to represent Port Vale over the past season's 23 home games, plus the cost of my season ticket and travel & subsistence costs. About £1500 in total should suffice. Oh, then there's the mental anguish I've suffered due to my favourite team failing to win the league which must be worth another £75,000 at least. Plus I'm now suffering anxiety attacks because Mickey Adams has offered most of the grossly incompetent players new contracts, meaning I'll have to suffer again next season. Worth another £100k I reckon.
Yeah MA and all of the players were that incompetent they only finished inside the top half despite putting up with all the cr*p that was going on behind the scenes and being deducted 10pts through no fault of their own.Pleb! :stupid:

I have received my papers, I presume then that I destroy them. I like others have lost money I bought 100 shares on the back of a dream. It would be a good gesture if Mr Ryder offered a discount on the new shirt on production of your original share certificate

I have received my papers, I presume then that I destroy them. I like others have lost money I bought 100 shares on the back of a dream. It would be a good gesture if Mr Ryder offered a discount on the new shirt on production of your original share certificate

I wish I could get cash backs on my dreams.

Keith Ryder has already made a very good gesture trying to buy the club,:yes:

I too have lost money buying shares, :( its Bratt & co that all Vale fans should be after, :angry: KR is the good guy, :thumbs:

Surely your not suggesting that because Begbies have agreed to cap their costs they have saved us from liquidation,you are quite right they are professionals but they will have made an eye watering amount from this administration, I dont deny they have done a good job but dont kid yourself they are doing us favours.

They are a business and exist to make money..if in making that money they do a good professional job then hurrah for them and their customers

Capping costs is something they could not have done so it possibly has helped..although it may just have been a means towards winning the admin contract..either way they seem to have done a very good job

Why? He has done (or is doing) his bit for the club and supporters (taking considerable financial risk) and your losses are nothing to do with him

You took a punt and it went wrong which is regrettable but few who bought shares expected to see a return or their money back

Archived