onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mo Chaudry...Bid or NO bid.

Jimmy

I persnally would like Mo to approach the Administration and make a bid for control of our Club.........But my worry is Mo and his advisors might look at our debt and our circumstances and think to themselves hang on a minute When we made our bid last year yes the Club were in debt BUT now 12 months on with the silly contracts Deakin took on plus the Gib loan is this is this a a Business a viable deal now.

I personally hope he finds it in his heart to pursue his bid.........But as he is a successful businessman i have my doubts...........Mo please prove me wrong.......:unsure:

Advert

I persnally would like Mo to approach the Administration and make a bid for control of our Club.........But my worry is Mo and his advisors might look at our debt and our circumstances and think to themselves hang on a minute When we made our bid last year yes the Club were in debt BUT now 12 months on with the silly contracts Deakin took on plus the Gib loan is this is this a a Business a viable deal now.

I personally hope he finds it in his heart to pursue his bid.........But as he is a successful businessman i have my doubts...........Mo please prove me wrong.......:unsure:

They were all made with a company that will no longer exist, if the company does not exist, the shareholders do not exist and neither will contracts which will be up for grabs, renegotiation etc

They were all made with a company that will no longer exist, if the company does not exist, the shareholders do not exist and neither will contracts which will be up for grabs, renegotiation etc

Yes i understand that BUT the debt still exists.............Hopefully Mo and his team can think of a way of finacing our debt through negotiation GB......;)

Clearly not if he can't see that there are no debts. ;)

Try telling The tax man we don't owe them, try telling the council we don't owe them, of course there are debts, some of the other debtors may not be paid back in full but the tax people are insisting now that football clubs payback the full amount owing and the council will want the 2.5 million we now owe them back too.

Incidentally if we do not pay back the tax owing they can refuse to grant us a CVA to take us out of administration and we will recieve a further points deduction next season, which is what happened to Luton.

Try telling The tax man we don't owe them, try telling the council we don't owe them, of course there are debts, some of the other debtors may not be paid back in full but the tax people are insisting now that football clubs payback the full amount owing and the council will want the 2.5 million we now owe them back too.

Incidentally if we do not pay back the tax owing they can refuse to grant us a CVA to take us out of administration and we will recieve a further points deduction next season, which is what happened to Luton.

Anybody interested in buying the club will be aware that the taxman is owed £140K.

If they cannot afford to pay that off then there is not much point in putting in a bid.

encouraging words from mo on his facebook page . "lots of work going on behind the scenes" . in the meantime he wishes that all vale fans rally to the cause and turn up at vale park today . === having just returned from his hols mo was not in a position to table any bid. NOW HE IS BACK , fingers crossed people.

Mo on Facebook this morning..........

I hope Vale Park is rocking again today and every Vale fan is looking forward to the football this afternoon. Another 3 points and a bumper crowd would be fantastic as we move forwards to a new era. Plenty of work going on behind the scenes but my wish for today is that all Vale fans really start enjoying the football and their saturday afternoons again. Good luck to the lads today!

£500,000 of the money from the council is to cover costs till the end of the season. We are likely to have takings somewhere near / maybe bettering this figure during this time. This money can be used to clear the Tax bill and clear the majority of the extra borrowed from the council. With a CVA agreed to pay off other creditiors this should leave us in a similar situation as to when Mo was interested a year ago, possibly even better with the administators having done some streamlining.

As I understand it the taxman is an unsecured creditor who will rank after the secured ones. In administration they can't demand anything as an unsecured creditor and that is why they are challenging the football debt position. If 70% of the other creditors agree a settlement it matters not if the taxman doesn't agree, perhaps Nick could clarify.

I am more worried that the council will not agree a deal for us to own the ground and we end up as their tenants and to think that is all Bratt used to bang on about, losing the ground. Remember the egm propoganda, "when its gone its gone"! We also don't owe the council 2.5 million, we owe them 1.85 plus they have underwritten the running costs until the end of the season. Those running costs will be reduced by gate recruits etc. Which us why it us important we all now support the club as best we can.

As for mo, we only went into admin yesterday and he has been away, give him chance!

As I understand it the taxman is an unsecured creditor who will rank after the secured ones. In administration they can't demand anything as an unsecured creditor and that is why they are challenging the football debt position. If 70% of the other creditors agree a settlement it matters not if the taxman doesn't agree, perhaps Nick could clarify.

I am more worried that the council will not agree a deal for us to own the ground and we end up as their tenants and to think that is all Bratt used to bang on about, losing the ground. Remember the egm propoganda, "when its gone its gone"! We also don't owe the council 2.5 million, we owe them 1.85 plus they have underwritten the running costs until the end of the season. Those running costs will be reduced by gate recruits etc. Which us why it us important we all now support the club as best we can.

As for mo, we only went into admin yesterday and he has been away, give him chance!

Well said Tim, said everything I wanted to very succinctly! ;)

Archived