onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Central News

Alan Baker

Piece on tonight about the hardships of not being paid.

Was very interesting until there was a close-up of a hard done by Lodey shuffling a few post-it notes.

*** how can that man be compared to the genuine staff who are struggling with bills etc?

I'm trying not to let this affect the joy of **** Oliver losing his ££ but struggle to give Lodey anything, apart from a P45.

Bob Young, do the right thing and boot him out ASAP.

Advert

Was very interesting until there was a close-up of a hard done by Lodey shuffling a few post-it notes.

*** how can that man be compared to the genuine staff who are struggling with bills etc?

I'm trying not to let this affect the joy of **** Oliver losing his ££ but struggle to give Lodey anything, apart from a P45.

Was watching that and couldn't help but think that he was posting out shareholders letters,accounts.But it would be a pointless waste of time and as per normal waste of of money.Far to little far to late,such info was never intended to be posted out on time(if at all)

I missed Central News this evening. My mum texted me to inform me of said feature, but it had finished by the time I'd faffed about finding the remote. Rather sadly, I've a feeling that Lodey will survive Bob Young's axe. I only hope that our esteemed company secretary falls victim to the new regime wanting to bring their own people to run the club.

If Lodey has one ounce of decency or any love for the Vale, he will assist the administrators (as is his duty) with full co-operation and disclosure. Anything less and he deserves being categorised with MOLD and facing the same consequences.

PS - shares - You DON'T buy shares in the club you love for profit.

So if any directors feel a bit upset; get over it. :razz:

If Lodey has one ounce of decency or any love for the Vale, he will assist the administrators (as is his duty) with full co-operation and disclosure. Anything less and he deserves being categorised with MOLD and facing the same consequences.

Well said that man! :yes:

I put him in the same category as MOLD. I'm sure Bob would cope without him ;) I wish he would just do one.

Maybe I am looking at a little to simply but Lodey will only do what he is told to do no matter what.

I have worked for companies and been asked to do things that I do not agree with. When your boss says to do something you have to do it. Although we do not agree with the nil paid shares its not illegal so he would have had to do it to keep his job.

The debt is not as bad as I thought that it would be, Taking out the council loan we are only in 1.1 million pounds worth of debt (i know I am saying only) I expected a lot worse.

If we really are only in 3 million pounds worth of debt it makes the hiding of the books from people like Mo a little more strange

What's this based up or is it just a guess?

Nothing more than a wild guess and probably very far off the mark.The paper work he was folding up and putting in the envelope all looked very similar in size and style to previous shareholders letters,accounts.But it could have been anything going to anybody anywhere.Not that it would matter much sending such info out now anyway.

The debt is not as bad as I thought that it would be, Taking out the council loan we are only in 1.1 million pounds worth of debt (i know I am saying only) I expected a lot worse.

If we really are only in 3 million pounds worth of debt it makes the hiding of the books from people like Mo a little more strange

The first thing the adminstrator will have to do is establish the full extent of the debt and a list of creditors.

Unfortunately, we can't just take out the Council Loan, it's there and it's part of the reason why we are where we are - mortgage repayments of £20,000 a month were unsustainable.

The first thing the adminstrator will have to do is establish the full extent of the debt and a list of creditors.

Unfortunately, we can't just take out the Council Loan, it's there and it's part of the reason why we are where we are - mortgage repayments of £20,000 a month were unsustainable.

What I meant by take it out was the fact that we were well aware of it. I am talking about debts we didn't know about.

Ah,thats more like it..ovf has not been the same this last week.

I'm not going til Lodey has gone!;)

Seriously though,Lodey is playing the sympothy vote to good effect. Those of us who made regular visits down to vale park in the week saw this little Gollum for what he really is.

Archived