onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Caudwell consortium rubbish

Mattholl

Why do Vale fans constantly bash people who could be in a position to help the club ie..

Robbie Williams

John Caudwell

Mike Newton

Phil Taylor

Its no wonder we end up with pretenders and chancers like Bratt and Oliver etc.. when the people with real money are abused for no reason at all.

Lets not alienate, dismiss or abuse anyone until we know whats happening behind the scenes.

Envy and jealousy probably, damn the capitalist society. We should all be on the NMW! :D

Advert

Caudwell children was, when I worked for him, funded by his workers paying for dress down days (not voluntarily) etc. So please dont go on about his work.

As much as I dislike Robbie and his music, he has done a hell of a lot for Vale and maybe we should be grateful for what has been done and not what he could be doing.

It is voluntary, its against the law otherwise. If you choose not to donate you dont have to. He is after a knighthood dont get me wrong, but i know he is doing a lot of good.

The rumour about John/Brian Caudwell surfaced in January and normally with Vale rumour they last a week then are never heard of again. However this rumour has stuck for some reason, he/they could be one of the three for all we know.

If that is the case then I have to question whether there are some people on here who do genuinly want the club to fold, because if I was John Caudwell and I was reading some of your posts Id tell you where to stick your club.

I wouldnt bite the hand of any man who was to feed me or put stupid irrational braindead comments on a website that could be viewed by anybody at any time. I seriously hope that no potential buyer ever logs onto this forum because sometimes we really dont help ourselves.

How anyone can slate a self made local billionaire and one who does so much for local charities is beyond me.....Wonder if the same people will knock Mo Chaudry if he gets in at VP?

Exactly mate, christ I think a lot of people on here must have had a dodgy phone in the past jeez

No one is a worthy billionaire. Look at the poverty in the world! How can it be justifiable one person has so much money when there are billions of people starving. It's obscene. I'll consider him a good guy when he gives 1 of his billions away, before then, any donation he makes is chicken feed to him, it's the same in a relative sense as to what your average person would find down the back of a sofa.

woah, mate, no need to get all sniffy bout this. I'm just saying that the man has worked hard for his money and not just inherited it all from some sugar daddy. Afterall, Caudwell's first job was sweeping floors in a dusty potbank. Whats wrong with chasing the dream and even better if you actually catch it like Caudwell.

Not too sure me owd fruit but i dont think he will be the highest bidder.

I doubt he will unless he really really wants to, he has the money, is local BUT a good business man never pays over the odds for anything.

A stupid and totally inaccurate comment. John Caudwell does an awful lot of charity work including many local causes.

Define charity work........ or just donating money and getting everyone else to do the hard work.

I know first hand the man is not a particularly nice guy and I would be amazed if he gives two hoots about helping a just cause like the Vale.

Define charity work........ or just donating money and getting everyone else to do the hard work.

I know first hand the man is not a particularly nice guy and I would be amazed if he gives two hoots about helping a just cause like the Vale.

We're all entitled to our opinions of people. Sometimes those opinions differ.

Archived