onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port Vale 3, Burton Albion 0- Post Match Comments

SuperValeAway

Advert

Thought it was a great night. The second half was brilliant stuff from Vale. As much as I hate those who ruined this club I am extremely proud of the playing and managerial staff for their efforts.

Just like to say as well though Dodds got man of the match I thought Shuker was magnificent again. He has been a real credit to his profession especially considering he hasn't had one single paypacket off us yet.

Great performance from the lads. It'd be hard to think I'd work that hard if I wasn't getting paid, not sure I would if I am totally honest. As much as I wanted to sing 'We're proud of you' the lump in my throat just wouldn't let me. The players are a credit to the club and the fans. Couldn't be prouder of them.

Crowd was good, would have like a bit more constant singing, the majority were quiet for large periods which was disappointing for the amount in there, but you cant have everything. Must admit, I feel going into admin obviously created a lot of mixed feelings, so maybe that had an impact on our vocals? Anyway, 'Stand up if you love the Vale' was AMAZING!! Good to see many make an effort and cheer the lads on. And sorry to the random person I grabbed and jumped up and down with when we scored the first :D

As for the game, don't think they caused us any real problems. We could have comfortably won the game by a couple more than we did. Dodds especially should have scored well before he did with that 1 on 1. We created the chances, some good chances, but didn't finish them. Obviously it hasn't bit us in the bum today, but it might in the future and it something I'd hope MA brings up. Questioned MA's subs as he made them, never shall I doubt the man again :D

3 goals, bums on seats, and 3 points, not to mention a new dawn rising in front of us. Not too bad is it?

because he's talked the talk (and backed it up with great presentation evening at bgwmc etc) ...nows time to walk the walk as they say,i hope he does :)

Hes tried to "Walk the walk " he put his money on the table and was rejected why does he owe us anything now? I hope he does but its up to him.

Yet again the whole team has showed their full commitment, another great win...atmosphere for the last 10/15 minutes was awesome, STAND UP IF YOU LOVE THE VALE!

:D

I'm proud to be a Vale fan again! Great atmosphere and the players worked hard!

Was a bit of a dull first half, although we were always the better side, and the goal before half time pretty much killed it.

Burton are possibly the worst side to come to VP this season. Could tell they have a strikeforce with J Rico in.

And the 4900or so Vale fans that turned up tonight, brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

#PVFCwillsurvive.

:)

Archived