onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Remaining Home Games......

bar1

ok, so an imminent points deduction is likely....but can we make 7th spot anyway??

remaining home games -

Burton

Barnet

Hereford

Daggers

Macc

Bristol R

Oxford

we should accumalate a lot of points here although there's some tough away games in between.... but anything's possible :yes:

ps - just trying to lighten the mood! :)

Advert

ok, so an imminent points deduction is likely....but can we make 7th spot anyway??

remaining home games -

Burton

Barnet

Hereford

Daggers

Macc

Bristol R

Oxford

we should accumalate a lot of points here although there's some tough away games in between.... but anything's possible :yes:

I agree, but I am having a Barnet nightmare. 2011, cold night, 0-0 15 minutes to go, Gannon in charge, ExG brought on to give us that much needed cutting edge!

remaining home games -

Burton

Barnet

Hereford

Daggers

Macc

Bristol R

Oxford

No not a chance sadly.

We are still just not quite good enough to get into the play offs, and that is now without the 10 coming off.

Bradford and Accrington were games with a minute left we were winning and should be seeing games through and getting full points.

At home we have Hereford, Dagenham and Macc fighting to stay up, and Oxford who should already be in the play offs by the time we play them but if not they may need the points up here.

I think we will finish10 points off the play offs even if we do not have the points off.

So 20 points short come may.

You also forgot to mention trips to Swindon, Shrewsbury, Crawley and Torquay.

Cant see it myself, would be nice to think it would come down to the final game against Oxford, winner takes a play off place but its too much of an ask.

Failing that, if its between Oxford and Crewe for the final play off place, rolling over and letting Oxford stuff us would go down well in Cheshire :yes:

Yeah, realistically i totally agree - very, very slim chance indeed. Like I said, just trying to lighten the mood with some good old fashioned footy talk, dont get much these days on here :)

We play oxford last up, so assuming we win that, we need to better oxford's run in by +11 which is a massive ask but not entirely impossible! Although i have to admit - i am dreaming a bit.

Archived