onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Remember.....

saintvaliant

Remember the first time you watched the Vale. Remember the first proper mental after a derby goal or a goal to seal promotion or a cup.

Remember those feelings of sheer elation.

Remember administration and winding up petititons. Remember the last two years of hell.

Remember the sick to the pit of your stomach feeling of today.

Remember those who have put our club in this position. Remember those individuals who will take pleasure in our pain at the moment.

Remember that feeling of determination and sheer ****** mindedness you have right now to make sure that we have the last laugh.

Above all remember one thing:

Port Vale is OUR club. The time has come to stand as one and to fight for OUR club like we have never had to before. Never forget it and remember.....

We will not die because we are Port Vale and this is OUR club.

I feel sick to the stomach today and those words should sum up how every true Vale fan feels tonight.

I'm very sad at this situation but angry more than anything. Valiant 2001 have been a joke from day one and Bratt has been useless. These people have no shame and are scum of the highest order.

Let's hope we can win this fight and rise again. Bratt - if you and your mates are ever seen inside VP again - I hope you get what's coming to you. You have shat on every true PVFC fan from a great height.

Advert

The pride at Tottenham a few years back (im only 26!) just the feeling and mental when Leon scored and we scared the hell out of a side with England players, Edgar Davids a legendary player, Berbatov etc, the atmosphere that night and the pride bubbling close to tears when I read the papers the next day praising us, Goodlad and Abbey were immense that night as were most to be fair!

Took a fluke goal to break us...

We are called the Valiants for a reason, time to show why thats our nickname!

Valiants will never die!

I'm there with you on that mate.i'm 26 too so that was for me a great memory.

it wasnt that long ago we were pushing to get into the championship.now look at us.

heartbreaking.but we shall survive because we are vale.stand as one and we shall be counted.

VALE TIL I DIE!!!!

I feel sick to the stomach today and those words should sum up how every true Vale fan feels tonight.

I'm very sad at this situation but angry more than anything. Valiant 2001 have been a joke from day one and Bratt has been useless. These people have no shame and are scum of the highest order.

Let's hope we can win this fight and rise again. Bratt - if you and your mates are ever seen inside VP again - I hope you get what's coming to you. You have shat on every true PVFC fan from a great height.

I hate to say it, but we shoould of listened to bill bell.

he said this would eventually happen, that they didnt have the resources to take us forward.

even a chairman like him didnt like them.

A great memory for me was at the Victoria ground when we beat sjoke with a van der laan header in the auto windscreen trophy. It was probably our only attempt on target :) they totally dominated the game and steino missed a penalty. I remember being locked in the ground while the sjoke savages were ushered away and feeling on top of the world.

It was a bit dodgy walking back to Stoke station where there was a welcoming committee :) they still couldn't shift our smiles...

Great times :-D

Archived