onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Players & Staff... A credit to our beloved club

The One

Advert

Great post.

Off topic slightly, i criticised Micky a few months back by saying it seems hes lost his mojo.

He sounded in top form again with his post match interview on Saturday.

I loved the fact he said the off field problems has created a siege mentality and i think him and the players are thriving on it.

Superb stuff from Micky and the lads.

I'm SEO - I have been since day one and it's broken my heart turning up to protest then going home, or turning up after a game to protest. I'm going back tomorrow - I feel I've made my point and, whatever anyone might say, I am, always have been, and always will be a Vale supporter - no-one will shout and sing louder than me tomorrow night

I'm SEO - I have been since day one and it's broken my heart turning up to protest then going home, or turning up after a game to protest. I'm going back tomorrow - I feel I've made my point and, whatever anyone might say, I am, always have been, and always will be a Vale supporter - no-one will shout and sing louder than me tomorrow night

Good on yer!It will be an emotional night===

this is a great post, hope you will pen a letter to tell mickey and the team how much you appreciated what they did on saturday. tbh me and the mrs went up vale today to buy some things from the club shop and the guy who works there was totally gutted with the situation, he said the problem is none of the staff know whats happening because the board dont tell us anything, he said we have to wait for the sentinel or radio joke to get hold of stories to find out whats going on, he was genuinley gutted.

Great post on what is a fantastic attitude that's been shown by Micky and the boys. This is what being a football fan should be all about ... not having to fight those above.

I long for the day that we can all return to being Port Vale supporters and not have to be too concerned with the hierarchy...

Great stuff, TO.

Give us our club back, we want to give it a cuddle!!

Saturday, and days like it, are why we are football fans. Great team spirit, good performance, ground out a win when it got tight at the end, and wonderful support from a good group of fans. Clearly this post is the icing on the cake. This is why I am a Vale fan, this is what I want in the future. I don't mind losing the odd game if we are beaten by a better team, but let's stick together as the playes are doing right now.

Our voice will be heard, out spirit will not be beaten, our hope will not be extinguised, and we will find a way out of the off field mess.

Not quite sure how just yet, but hey we will

Archived