onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crewe ticket wanted

Caroline Oakes

Advert

I'll pay full price to anyone who has a spare, just can't give the cash to the club.

Very sad.

Perhaps you should tell Micky and the lads that they will receive no wages this week because you felt it better to pay some other SEO for his ticket rather than pay the Vale

You all want to grow up. For the sake of a few quid and perhaps the price of a few pints gibe the Vale some money.

If as you suspect the money is filtered into the boards pocket then so be it. At least you have tried to support your team. The board and all their antics will come around.

Message to all supporters lets at least do our bit.

Very sad.

Perhaps you should tell Micky and the lads that they will receive no wages this week because you felt it better to pay some other SEO for his ticket rather than pay the Vale

You all want to grow up. For the sake of a few quid and perhaps the price of a few pints gibe the Vale some money.

If as you suspect the money is filtered into the boards pocket then so be it. At least you have tried to support your team. The board and all their antics will come around.

I thought that comments like this had been confined to the dustbin. Just glad that there are so many "proper" fans like you about.

Very sad.

Any money given to the club, merely buys them time. Time to find more credit, another loan, another dodgy businessman etc etc. I will not be part of that. You are so right it is very sad, its sad I dont go to home games anymore, games I used to attend with my husband, children and parents.

I know you dont agree and that's fine, but it is the only way that I can stand up and be counted for something I so strongly believe in.

I'll pay full price to anyone who has a spare, just can't give the cash to the club.

Am I missing something here,how do you know that the person you have the ticket from hasn't purchased it from the club?:unsure:

You aren't buying from the club directly but they still get the cash.:yes:

Am I missing something here,how do you know that the person you have the ticket from hasn't purchased it from the club?:unsure:

You aren't buying from the club directly but they still get the cash.:yes:

Because I know the guy who has the ticket. I am also fully aware and I fully understand the reasons why he is not attending the Crewe game.

So if your seller paid 'full whack' and you are paying him,the club have already had your cash?

No,it's none of my business but you started the thread and I find your logic very strange regarding not giving 'cash to the club'.

Enjoy your free game.:rolleyes:

Archived