onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Three vital home games

old sage

The next three home games are very important to Port Vale. Micky will be hoping for a good haul of points and the board will be praying for a sizeable haul of gate receipts to try and stave off the inevitable Administration.

Though it pains me greatly to say it I won't be paying a penny to 'save' the board's neck. I am aware that many will be pointing a finger at me and the other SEO supporters but this is riddiculous after all was it the protesters who conned fans about investment?. Was it Starve em out who agreed ludicrous salaries for Miller and Deakin?. Was it the stay away fans who shunned Mo Chaudary and his cash?. No it was Bratt. Lloyd and the rest of the boardroom theives.

I felt physically sick to hear foolish people blaming SEO for the current situation at Port Vale. No but it will be SEO who will get these crooks out of Port Vale and as they say 'You can't bake a cake without breaking a few eggs'. Even if Admin (perish the thought) signals the end of Port Vale as we know it .Would that be the fault of the disatisfied supporters?. NO IT WILL BE DOWN TO A LOUSY & ROTTEN BOARD

Advert

The next three home games are very important to Port Vale. Micky will be hoping for a good haul of points and the board will be praying for a sizeable haul of gate receipts to try and stave off the inevitable Administration.

Though it pains me greatly to say it I won't be paying a penny to 'save' the board's neck. I am aware that many will be pointing a finger at me and the other SEO supporters but this is riddiculous after all was it the protesters who conned fans about investment?. Was it Starve em out who agreed ludicrous salaries for Miller and Deakin?. Was it the stay away fans who shunned Mo Chaudary and his cash?. No it was Bratt. Lloyd and the rest of the boardroom theives.

I felt physically sick to hear foolish people blaming SEO for the current situation at Port Vale. No but it will be SEO who will get these crooks out of Port Vale and as they say 'You can't bake a cake without breaking a few eggs'. Even if Admin (perish the thought) signals the end of Port Vale as we know it .Would that be the fault of the disatisfied supporters?. NO IT WILL BE DOWN TO A LOUSY & ROTTEN BOARD

Fantastic post and dead right.

I haven't been a single game, home or away since 3 quarters through last season and I don't regret it one bit. I would of just been feeding the scummers who have put us where we are now.

I would love to know how much Deakin, Lloyd, Oliver, Miller, Bratt etc etc (including other ex directors) have made from this club on top of salaries. My bet is that there are a lot of naughty transactions that have ended up in their hands one way or another!

They have been in it for themselves and not for Vale!

Great post apart from one thing--the next few games don't mean a fig--even if we get maximum points, once the 10 point deduction comes into force after the seemingly inevitable administration, we ain't getting into the play-offs!

ill still go watch the team they need our support. plus we nees as many points as we get incase we do go into admin. the board are a bunch of ******s and will be leaving the building very soon. its peoples choice for not going whilst these rats are still here. i personally think all should come together and get behind the players and micky adams even more so against crewe

ill still go watch the team they need our support. plus we nees as many points as we get incase we do go into admin. the board are a bunch of ******s and will be leaving the building very soon. its peoples choice for not going whilst these rats are still here. i personally think all should come together and get behind the players and micky adams even more so against crewe
I have no doubt that you are a Vale fan Alfie but I believe that you are using the ostrich approach by burying your head in the sand.

At this time the club is more important than a football match and if denying this board money will bring about their swift exit from Vale Park then missing a few more games is a small price to pay.

I applaud the people who adherently support the S.E.O. campaign.

It must tug at the heart strings to miss such games as Vale V Crewe.

The love of Port Vale outweighs the urge to be entertained.

To miss the football but to stand outside in the winter weather to protest against the incompetent board only goes to show the loyalty of true Port Vale supporters.

I have no doubt that you are a Vale fan Alfie but I believe that you are using the ostrich approach by burying your head in the sand.

At this time the club is more important than a football match and if denying this board money will bring about their swift exit from Vale Park then missing a few more games is a small price to pay.

A decent crowd against Crewe is hardly going to sort this mess out for the board is it?

I think a larger gate that usual would have been a nice show of solidarity behind Micky and the boys as a one off without making much of a difference to our tax bill, unpaid council loan - the club is beyond repair to a scale far beyond gate receipts.

A decent crowd against Crewe is hardly going to sort this mess out for the board is it?

I think a larger gate that usual would have been a nice show of solidarity behind Micky and the boys as a one off without making much of a difference to our tax bill, unpaid council loan - the club is beyond repair to a scale far beyond gate receipts.

I agree Lady Vale but it will possibly be a short term 'fix' and cause this sad scenario to rumble on for even longer.

Of course we won't know will we because our 'great' Chairman won't tell us the truth about the state of the club. All I know is that I hate this board.:yes:

lookin forward to the match on Tuesday,they wont get a penny more of me as my season ticket money is already spent,Crewe will bring about a 1000 fans with them,the police will be in well attendance so any gate money will go to them ,I reckon the gate will be in the region of 5200 so the taxman and the council will have to wait as the police come first ..

I agree Lady Vale but it will possibly be a short term 'fix' and cause this sad scenario to rumble on for even longer.

Of course we won't know will we because our 'great' Chairman won't tell us the truth about the state of the club. All I know is that I hate this board.:yes:

I'm interested to see what happens with the pay day situation - I presume the staff and players will get paid and that's one of the reasons they have taken the embargo to ensure funds are allocated to payroll and instead defaulted on the tax man.....if this changes and the players etc are told soon that they won't be paid I think a one-off match for everyone SEO and 'bored of crap football' would be a good way to show them there is some hope.

I'm interested to see what happens with the pay day situation - I presume the staff and players will get paid and that's one of the reasons they have taken the embargo to ensure funds are allocated to payroll and instead defaulted on the tax man.....if this changes and the players etc are told soon that they won't be paid I think a one-off match for everyone SEO and 'bored of crap football' would be a good way to show them there is some hope.
If you are correct on this one all I can say is that the board 'is playing with fire'. It's not advisable to mess with the Taxman he is very powerful and extremely ruthless. I would rather upset the players than cross HMRC!

Archived