onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

A Genuine Question...

banbell

One question, and I am being genuinely serious, not attempting to stir things up.

As much as I admire your Black and Gold campaign one thing that does mystify me is why when anyone offers an opinion either supporting the current board or raising concerns over Mo's bid, why are they immediately accused of being either a mole of the board or a board member themselves. This applies not only to posts on here but also to letters posted to your local newspaper.

In every situation in life there are differing trains of thought and for all you pro-Mo people do you not least accept that there are people who do not share your views? Surely you are not naïve or stubborn enough to think that everyone shares your views? Do you not accept that people who have Vales interests at heart have concerns over Mo or even support the current regime????

So when other people's views are aired at least have the decency to listen and debate them instead of resorting to wild conspiracy theories about them being this, that and the other, , imo it does your case no good at all.

UP THE VALE =========

Because most of them are and have been proven to be.

Advert

I may well do that mate.

I have my doubts about that Legal Begal character on here, I'd prefer to ask Mo in person. Does he attend the post-match protests at every home game?

Are you on a wind up you clown.....The Legal Begal character as you descibe him IS Mo's official right hand man. :rolleyes:

Why would you want ask Mo anything personally whats your interest. Jog off and support your beloved NOTTS Forest. ===

You lot amaze me, Some give honest reasons why they support B&G then there are the ones that throw abuse at someone because they have a different opinion.

Did I not read that Mo said the club was not with the 1.2 mil in 2001 but now it is? So does this mean the board have increased the value since then even though they are in a lower league ??

I may well do that mate.

I have my doubts about that Legal Begal character on here, I'd prefer to ask Mo in person. Does he attend the post-match protests at every home game?

Dear Banbell,

I am surprised by your remark doubting my credentials and creditability. I am sure you did not intend to do so. You can be reassured I am no character.

Mo and I are a team in all respects and you will fully appreciate and understand our excellent working relationship if we succeed in this bid.

Please feel free to speak to me at any game and I will happily try to address any questions you may have. You will however find most of the questions have been asked and answered on the Q&A thread and numerous subsequent threads.

You therefore join the site a little behind the times which is why you are often shouted down given some of your comments.

The debate about the bid has moved on. NLV are progressing to an EGM. Fans are thus a little tired and weary going over old ground again with some of the posts. It is not personal so please do not be upset.

Anyway, as I say I will happily talk to you as will Mo.

Kind Regards

You lot amaze me, Some give honest reasons why they support B&G then there are the ones that throw abuse at someone because they have a different opinion.

Did I not read that Mo said the club was not with the 1.2 mil in 2001 but now it is? So does this mean the board have increased the value since then even though they are in a lower league ??

why not, they have ridicuously increased the vale of the ground ;)

There are no words, really, there are no words!

And I will meet you and have a chat as agreed Tone, hopefully this coming Tuesday, but it's the point about conspiracy theories. Its not so much on here tbh but the letter in your local rag seemed genuine and put across in a well structured manner. I' pretty sure Bill Bratt or any other board member has got more to do than pen spook letters to a local paper every couple of weeks.

You are still clueless on our club, and do not understand a little. Back to the trees before the wolves come.

Completely different situations. In 2001 it was all about offering an amount that was fair to creditors. Mo decided in 2001 that the price was beyond what he thought was fair. Now, he is paying the market rate for 51% of Port Vale.

And I will meet you and have a chat as agreed Tone, hopefully this coming Tuesday, but it's the point about conspiracy theories. Its not so much on here tbh but the letter in your local rag seemed genuine and put across in a well structured manner. I' pretty sure Bill Bratt or any other board member has got more to do than pen spook letters to a local paper every couple of weeks.

If you mean the letter by Stephen Plant, it has been proven he has something to do with the board.

Completely different situations. In 2001 it was all about offering an amount that was fair to creditors. Mo decided in 2001 that the price was beyond what he thought was fair. Now, he is paying the market rate for 51% of Port Vale.

BTW I am not saying this to say well they should keep the current board only that they have increased the value. It might not be like this in a few years I agree they might drive us into the ground

One question, and I am being genuinely serious, not attempting to stir things up.

As much as I admire your Black and Gold campaign one thing that does mystify me is why when anyone offers an opinion either supporting the current board or raising concerns over Mo's bid, why are they immediately accused of being either a mole of the board or a board member themselves. This applies not only to posts on here but also to letters posted to your local newspaper.

In every situation in life there are differing trains of thought and for all you pro-Mo people do you not least accept that there are people who do not share your views? Surely you are not naïve or stubborn enough to think that everyone shares your views? Do you not accept that people who have Vales interests at heart have concerns over Mo or even support the current regime????

So when other people's views are aired at least have the decency to listen and debate them instead of resorting to wild conspiracy theories about them being this, that and the other, , imo it does your case no good at all.

UP THE VALE =========

I think the problem might be that the majority of anti-Mo protests I've read have no substance and people are now short tempered and indeed suspicious of why the obvious cannot be seen. Nobody has suggested Mo hasn't the funds of acumen so what's left. Mainly personal attacks and conspiracies.

I understand how some might be fearful of change but all that can be done is suggest to balance it out with what we have now. For me the quandry of sticking with the Bratt we know or going with a dynamic local business man with loads of contacts is a no-brainer. I don't expect (or indeed want) Premiership football - I don't even expect masses of expensive signings. I want stability and some sort of progress on and off the pitch.

As Burslem Acad.'s excellent post states, our recent history is a litany of mistakes and nothing to suggest this will improve unless change happens.

I have my doubts about the takeover i'm still not 100% in Fav but i am a lot closer to being.If you get the chance aproach Mo/TLB and have a chat with them they are very aproachable and open .Any questions you have put to them rather than vent them on here as the Clique will always shout you down.

:

UP THE VALE =========

BTW I am not saying this to say well they should keep the current board only that they have increased the value. It might not be like this in a few years I agree they might drive us into the ground

mark, write 100 times "£5 per share" let it sink in then also write "51%" let that sink in

you may then answer your own bizarre point

mark, write 100 times "£5 per share" let it sink in then also write "51%" let that sink in

you may then answer your own bizarre point

I think what he is trying to say is that the Board were entirely responsible for the boom in property values.

Memphis sums it up perfectly.

Archived