onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Dilemma

DazFred

Advert

On the other hand, as he now has nothing to do with it any more he could have replied saying it's not his problem. So a smidgin of respect is due for that.

no respect for the liar

he replied as it would suit his own plans

text him back and tell him to **** off

On the other hand, as he now has nothing to do with it any more he could have replied saying it's not his problem. So a smidgin of respect is due for that.

Im sorry but I disagree. The reason he will want to put his version of "events" out is to make it seem that none of the current problems are his fault.

Im sorry, but for me, he will go down as the worse chairman ever in Vales history. All in my opinion of course.

Im sorry but I disagree. The reason he will want to put his version of "events" out is to make it seem that none of the current problems are his fault.

Im sorry, but for me, he will go down as the worse chairman ever in Vales history. All in my opinion of course.

By a clear margin. He will never be forgiven.

I'd say that would be the opinion of most Vale fans===

I personally wouldn't waste a second of my time talking to Bratt, no point, who cares what he thinks!

I know there are a lot on here who haven`t got any respect for BB, but I reckon he does deserve the chance to put his side of the story. At least then, we can judge better where to proportion the blame for the mess we now are in.

his side will be a lie, some idiots will believe it [ i was one once ]

tell him to **** off

I know there are a lot on here who haven`t got any respect for BB, but I reckon he does deserve the chance to put his side of the story. At least then, we can judge better where to proportion the blame for the mess we now are in.

We couldn't possibly give him a fair judgement though because of his history of lying, who's going to believe a single word he says?

I have texted Bill Bratt to thank him for appointing Deakin and leaving us with a financial nightmare to which he has contributed and that he is partly responsible.

He says that he wants to meet me so I can ask questions and he will"tell the truth".

Melv suggested that I contact the SC club as discussions may have already taken place with them and Bratt and I don't want to tread on anyones toes.

I don't wish to meet face to face as there would be no witnesses-Bratt says he has spoken to the Sentinel 2 weeks ago but it hasn't been printed yet.

I want to help but would rather leave it to someone with a bit more "clout "than myself on my own.

I have both of Bratts contact numbers and could pass them on to the SC club if they wish.

Can someone advise of what to do next?

Has he invited you to his hotel in BLACKPOOL for a chat and a drink

Archived