onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

banbell alert......

See the boards PR man is starting to try and usurp the feeling towards Bratt & co before tonights game, by trying to plant unfounded doubts in peoples minds.

It is really sad that they use a season ticket holder at Stoke, a solicitor who is privy to confidential information and a Notts Forest supporter to get their message over, just shows you how unprofessional they are.

Why not come out and talk to the supporters after the game tonight?

====================================

Advert

Wow, I thread all to myself!!!============

Can I just re-iterate the point I made yesterday, I have met Bill Bratt on a single occasion many years ago in a totally non-football environment.

Typical of the mentality of the majority on here that just because they express an opinion that is different from the norm they are perceived as some mouth-piece of the board.

Can I just re-iterate the point I made yesterday, I have met Bill Bratt on a single occasion many years ago in a totally non-football environment.

Typical of the mentality of the majority on here that just because they express an opinion that is different from the norm they are perceived as some mouth-piece of the board.

:ohmy::ohmy:.....Dons tin hat

Alright, if you're not a stooge tell us, how do you feel the current board have done since taking over? In addition, where do you see us in the future under their leadership?

No your case is special as you dare to preach about a club that many of us care passionately about whilst knowing nothing about the history/issues we now face.

Have an opinion by all means, do not whinge like a petulent child when people object to your childish views.

Just out of Interest banbell, how did you come across your user name, was it given to you by someone who used to be a Director at the club, under Bill Bell, and this former Director wanted to banbell, also is it true that this former Director as been supporting this Board recently, and he has got you posting on here as a stooge, using the user name banbell, and not banmo as it will look to obvious, jus a thought.

So how do you feel qualified to pass judgment on our current situation? I'm still waiting for the link to your Forest message board by the way.

It is more of an alert to the tactics you are using.

Why suddenly appear from nowhwere a self confessed Notts Forest fanzine running supporter, you are preaching to us long suffering Vale supporters as though we dont understand whats going on at OUR club.

Ever likely you get deserved stick..... what is your incentive, normally a supporter of another club would take a passing interest.

Forget Bratt your connection is with the board maybe not bumbling Bratt but you are here to stir it up.

Come and have a word after the game ============

BANBELL BANYOU

FACE THE FANS WE DARE YOU

Just out of Interest banbell, how did you come across your user name, was it given to you by someone who used to be a Director at the club, under Bill Bell, and this former Director wanted to banbell, also is it true that this former Director as been supporting this Board recently, and he has got you posting on here as a stooge, using the user name banbell, and not banmo as it will look to obvious, jus a thought.

No mate, I posted under the name Banbell on my Forest Forum "therealforestforum.myfastforum.org/" and other Forest forums for the last 12 years and to be perfectly honest I haven't a clue what your talking about?

Anyway, where do you lot drink pre-match. Might pop in tonight, time permitting, and introduce myself to you ======

Forget Bratt your connection is with the board maybe not bumbling Bratt but you are here to stir it up.

For the last time, I HAVE NO CONNECTION WITH ANY MEMBER OF THE BOARD OF PORT VALE. Tbh, apart from Bratt, who I was introduced to once, I wouldn't have a clue who the other boards members are.

He is not a Forest fan, not once has he objected to the term " Notts Forest ".

The team does not exist. There is a Nottingham Forest, who play in West Bridgeford, known also as Nottm. Forest. Also the senior team, Notts County, who play in Nottingham, known also as Notts. If he was a true Forest fan he would know this, having worked with a Notts fan for 20 odd years I was not allowed to forget it.

For the last time, I HAVE NO CONNECTION WITH ANY MEMBER OF THE BOARD OF PORT VALE. Tbh, apart from Bratt, who I was introduced to once, I wouldn't have a clue who the other boards members are.

Without a clue, how do you have an opinion?

Oh Dear..."...the majority on here..."!

Sorry BB, you're not doing yourself any favours making such generalisations :rolleyes:

Archived