onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Board meeting last night.

vale in the blood

Advert

Ive been told there was a full board meeting last night after the game. which im told is very unusual...do not enter sign etc..on directors suite door.lets just hope something positive comes out of it. not just more *****.

Were there any special board guests last night?

Were they doing a time share type sale I wonder?

Hopefully they were disciplining Deakin for such a stupidly financially suicidal price offer at the worst possible time costing the club a ridiculous amount of money.

This time last year the crowd would have been mindblowing from such an offer.

Irresponsible goat.

Well i can say there wasa meeting of some descriptionasi wastold when i asked if Mr Deakin was available for 5mins that he was "locked" in a meeting.

Whilst standing around waiting there was a lot of commings and goings including people arriving well after full time and entering VP.

Whatever meeting it was seemedto beover by around 10.30ish as i was then able to have ashort chat with 1 director who has offered to arrange a face to face meeting for me with PD at the next home game.

This is something i plan to take up as i want to see for myself the whites of PD's eyes when he speaks, im usuallya pretty good judge of character and as i said to the director im very sceptical of both PM & PD and that after years of support & with a baby on the way the renewal of my season ticket depends upon a number of things...

1- On field investment

2- The dismantling of the squad in the summer

3- Pricing of tickets

4- Proof of the ligitemacy of the shares.

As a non share holder i will leave point 4 to the SC, but the other 3 i want reassurances etc that they will happen.

The continuation of keeping this squad together in the summer will mean one less in attendance.

Were there any special board guests last night?

Were they doing a time share type sale I wonder?

i'm led to believe there were no special guests. if there were they were well hidden.

added to the meeting after the match i believe there was a meeting of the vice presidents before the match . unfortunately i do not know what was discussed, however if it was of note, i am told one of the pvsc commitee was there as a vp so would report anything of interest i am sure.

oh and deakin, the pricing for last night was ridiculous and one of the worst marketing stunts ever at vale , you clown. price was wrong and timing was wrong you cost the club a fortune.

nothing like positivity is there? Why did I expect anything else on here? I really think some posters on here only bother to come on to shout abuse at a hate figure they have created in their own mind.....it's like you're having an argument with your own evil twin.....or maybe it's a demand for some sort of human sacrifice, I'm waiting for the wickerwork to start or the burning of effigies......you missed your chance, that was three weeks ago.....I get the distinct impression that if Deakin wasn't in charge, you'd have to find another hate figure to hurl abuse at.....I don't honestly see what the point of it is, it's not remotely constructive.

nothing like positivity is there? Why did I expect anything else on here? I really think some posters on here only bother to come on to shout abuse at a hate figure they have created in their own mind.....it's like you're having an argument with your own evil twin.....or maybe it's a demand for some sort of human sacrifice, I'm waiting for the wickerwork to start or the burning of effigies......you missed your chance, that was three weeks ago.....I get the distinct impression that if Deakin wasn't in charge, you'd have to find another hate figure to hurl abuse at.....I don't honestly see what the point of it is, it's not remotely constructive.

Can never fault your posts mate.Great minds think a like not like the sheep on here who just follow each other around in circles. When will it end.

Can never fault your posts mate.Great minds think a like not like the sheep on here who just follow each other around in circles. When will it end.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion whether it agrees with yours or not. To call people sheep for voicing their opinion is insulting don't ya think? By your thinking you called be called a sheep for following MF or vice versa.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion whether it agrees with yours or not. To call people sheep for voicing their opinion is insulting don't ya think? By your thinking you called be called a sheep for following MF or vice versa.

To be fair Caz, I think sheep is quite pleasant compared to some of the stuff that get posted at times. :laugh::D:razz:

I'm tempted to either bleat or refer you to the Life of Brian......you are all individuals.......but then I might find myself getting baaaaahed........

To be honest, Caz, there is a bit of a prevailing tone to posts on here, and it does feel a bit like followers......but then I'm not the Messiah, I might be a very naughty boy, I couldn't possibly say!!!

I'm tempted to either bleat or refer you to the Life of Brian......you are all individuals.......but then I might find myself getting baaaaahed........

To be honest, Caz, there is a bit of a prevailing tone to posts on here, and it does feel a bit like followers......but then I'm not the Messiah, I might be a very naughty boy, I couldn't possibly say!!!

I know exactly what you're saying but perhaps it's just because lots of people have the same opinion! It happens on both 'sides' if you like. Pro and anti. If you agree you're a sheep , if you don't your head is stuck in the sand. :rolleyes:

Why can't people realise that everyone is entitled to their own opinion without being slated for it!

Rant over :D

As for you being a naughty boy.....I couldn't possibly say either. :D

Im not sure we would want to know thank you very much :unsure:

To be fair Caz, I think sheep is quite pleasant compared to some of the stuff that get posted at times. :laugh::D:razz:

Can't disagree with that one. I just read so much of this stuff that sometimes I just want to rip up the pages...if that were possible with cyber pages! :D Trying to read every post is bad enough but when I read all this over and over again it drives me mad. But then again that doesn't take much these days. ;)

Archived