onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Former Valiants: striker moves to Scottish Premiership

News Feed

Advert

Hope he plays against us for Cambs last game, I like the fella. He din't have a good game against us for obviously reasons but was unlucky. Be nice to see him play and give him a decent 'send off'.

I'd expect him to be injured or going through the motions...don't want to break a leg or get an ACL injury just before new team

No this was a 3-0 victory. A quick google suggests the 3-2 game with a late Uche winner was Wigan at home.
Superb performance from all involved, we wiped the floor with Doncaster that day. I remember coming away thinking that was top of the league stuff, hadn't been entertained at Vale like that in a long while, & agree, Uche was unplayable.

A lot of people are of the opinion that he was a cart horse, but I do think it was a confidence issue, as nobody can be that good for a while, then suddenly die off & end up utterly useless in a few games.

Can't help but feel that we should've shown more patience to Uche. On his day he was unplayable and was someone who entertained the crowd. He's still only 23 and will go on to have a decent career. Wish him all the best.

I couldn't agree more! His striking rate is very good irrespective of what level he's played in. Natural strikers with that scoring rate are like gold dust!

Should never have got rid and he's a lovely lad too. A bit of nurturing and confidence building...

For me scored goal of the season in 2015 with his rip snorter of a shot against Sheffield United. The defenders were riling him - you could see him getting more and more angry. Then he just let rip. Almost tore the net off from 20yards.

Archived