onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

In my view Coleman would bring success to Vale but would he want to come?

News Feed

OVF editor Rob Fielding would love to see John Coleman in charge at Vale Park but he can’t see it happening… Rob Fielding writes… In my opinion, Accrington boss John Coleman would be a perfect manager for Port Vale. I believe he would be affordable, would be a success and could give the club a […]

Click for full article

--

This is an automated feed from:

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk

View our home page for our latest features

--

Advert

JC and JB would be a good management team. .

They already are, why on earth would they come here ?

They are respected, appreciated, don't suffer interference and Accrington don't have a number of loonbucket fans like ... (no, I wont say..), they wont have to change 3rd place for 22nd.

And of course, unless he has a brain transplant, 'someone' is about as likely to pay for getting them as Nigel Farage is to wear Merkel's knickers on his head with a catfish in his mouth and dance naked through the European Parliament making noises like a donkey.

They already are, why on earth would they come here ?

They are respected, appreciated, don't suffer interference and Accrington don't have a number of loonbucket fans like ... (no, I wont say..), they wont have to change 3rd place for 22nd.

And of course, unless he has a brain transplant, 'someone' is about as likely to pay for getting them as Nigel Farage is to wear Merkel's knickers on his head with a catfish in his mouth and dance naked through the European Parliament making noises like a donkey.

Hence I said "Very little chance of this happening sadly".

Are you living 9 days behind the times Rob?

That ship sailed pal.

Have a word with your "news feed"

To be fair it's slower than Radio stokes tweets and whatever you're trying to get out of it, it's making you look a bit amateurish.

To be fair I think most people have got the wrong end of the stick.

The entire point of my article was that I know that "ship has sailed" and my point is that under current ownership and the current instability why would any decent manager want to come to Vale Park.

I know Coleman won't come and that is the point - my article makes the point that good managers can pick and choose and why would they pick an unstable club where the owner already freely admits to destabilising a previous manager.

So, it's not saying Coleman is in the running - it's making the point that until there is a change in ownership, more stability and thus the club becomes more attractive we can kiss goodbye to any promising, experienced managers coming to manage the team.

Oh, and one final point - I *am* an amateur. This is and remains my hobby site. It's not my day job, I can't devote nine hours a day researching stories - if this article didn't make it's point obvious then so be it. I don't have a subs desk to proof read my stuff. It's the view of one Vale fan, not a press agency, not a full-time journalist researching all news sources, just a fan blogging his opinion in his spare time and that's it.

Archived