onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Must do better.

Spunk Trumpet

Advert

Going off the first 10 games I honestly think we are a playoff team. I've not seen anything that special from what we have played against so far and on our day we would beat anyone in this league. Home form is key for me. We need to be winning home games and picking up the odd point away from Vale park.

Southend in all honesty I don't think we should've lost, we all know about the travesty at Wimbledon. Shrewbury if im being honest are the only other team who have deserved 3 points from us.

Strange as it may sound I actually think the best side I've seen us against was Bradford where we had our only stroke of luck all season!

All in all we could and should be atleast 4 points better off than we are now, which would put us top seven easily.

Next few games are massive for me, Rotherham, gills, Northampton, Morecambe. Minimum of 7 points from those 4 and we are right in the mixer!

You can only beat whats in front of you. We have played some of the lower teams. On the up side its only Southend and Shrewsbury and AFC Wimbledon we have lost to, all of which are going well this year. You lot are so negative,the cup is always half empty not half full

Why is it negative? Its an observation.

You say we can only beat whats in front of us. Correct. 6 out of 10 we couldnt do that, hence my thread title.. We must do better.

st if you listern to some vale fans we should be top off the league because our squad is so awesome its only the actions off the likes of soe and b&g that are holding the vale back,personally i think its our average squad holding us back, lots of huffing and puffing but missing that final bit of skill to take us into top 6

if it wasn't for B&G and SEO we would have 9 men in the boardroom holding the club back not a potential 8million investment.......

im still very cautious about blue sky.

I believe its V2001 that have held the club back plus a few trouble making players, lets hope we can sign better players then we have to move us forward on the pitch!!

if it wasn't for B&G and SEO we would have 9 men in the boardroom holding the club back not a potential 8million investment.......

im still very cautious about blue sky.

I believe its V2001 that have held the club back plus a few trouble making players, lets hope we can sign better players then we have to move us forward on the pitch!!

Well done missing the sarcasm :D

Archived