onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bumper crowd v's Shrewsbury?

SneydGreenValiant

Advert

I'm not yet ready to return.

I'm happy with tonight's result and it's pleasing to see us 3rd. If we beat Shrews then Crewe will be massive.

I'm not convinced that we're strong enough to sustain a season long promotion push but if this investment turns out to be half decent and we do get a few bob to strengthen then we may well be in with a sensibly realistic shout to do it.

If off the pitch we see the back of Oliver and Lord Bratt and some of this investment comes good then I can see the second half of the season being like the first half of last season and that would be superb.

As yet though, I don't know anything about this deal and don't trust Deakin nor Lloyd and will continue to stay away and assess how things go in the next couple of weeks.

Lloyd has already reneged on his promise to discuss the deal openly with fans. Not a great start to a new era of openness and honesty between board and fans.

Same view as TWOY and Bede, although if the detail to this deal comes out and proves to be kosher, it could have a good impact on the gate.

As I see it, we are still in the position of change being imminent, but it hasn't actually happened to the extent required.

What we need now is the boardroom changes to begin, this deal to come out with more detail and to be the real deal, and for the new era to really begin properly.

Hopefully today is the start of the end for a lot of folk who have been keeping away and that in the very near future we can move toward, as one.

Agreed but it will also impact on their following, I have chatted to a Shrews fan at work and he reckons it will only be around 600-700 travelling due to going to Arsenal the week after.

again this is cant be a bad thing! I bet half their team are dreading coming up against Griff on Saturday in fear of injury haha

glad the results have improved again but sorry sneyd green i'm just a sad whinger and i will not be returning until there is some real proof that this is happening .

when micky comes out and says he has backing and we see some class loan players initially (you know players we have heard of , that sort of stuff) then maybe vtid fans like me will return in their thousands. i do not care about licks of paint and shiney seats i want team investment the rest is just sundry to me .

your attendance saturday will be 6700 , unfortunately about 2500 off where it should be for a saturday top of the table clash.

Archived