onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

How will any deal be judged?

Alan Baker

if you don't trust the board then you are not going to trust their choice of investment, and then their future decisions and so on and so on. Got to draw the line somewhere surely. If not you should stop supporting Vale

You're right! I don't trust their choice of investment and so on...and with regards to you're last statement i feel exactly like that! I doubt i am not alone in feeling that way either!

Advert

if you don't trust the board then you are not going to trust their choice of investment, and then their future decisions and so on and so on. Got to draw the line somewhere surely. If not you should stop supporting Vale

The vast MAJORITY of SHAREHOLDERS do NOT trust the board.

Should they all stop supporting the Vale ? ....

Out of interest, do you trust the board and that they will do what is right for the club and not themselves?

I just cant get my head around WHY!!!! you support these clowns so much Why!!!!!!!!!

He doesn't.

Don't get fished in.

He's a pleb (probably a Stoke fan) who like nothing better then taking te rise.

Let hime be with his silly wind ups.

Notice he NEVER posts on match threads.

what i expect to happen tomorrow -

investment will be 400k upfront (board will justify this by saying it fits with 24.9% rule that the shareholders voted to keep)

possibly a bit more by way of loan that ''may be converted to shares in future''

statement talks about various vague projects that the new board is now working on which will be worth 'millions' in the future

loads of crap about community ethos of new investors and board members

2 new board members we have never heard of before

board asks fans to now get behind the club

Is Mike Lloyd smarter than we give him credit for?

Did he do a deal with Bill Bratt in offering to buy some of his shares in exchange for the chairmanship?

Buying some of B. Bratt's share's dose not put money into the club it just makes M.Lloyds position stronger.

Once B.Bratt and G.Oliver have gone from the board the way would perhaps be open for Mark Sims and Mo Chaudry to come onto the board and start their stratigic plan that would make the club successful thus adding value to M.Lloyds shares.

The American deal in my eyes would be a good thing for the club if the millions are invested like M.Lloyd stated at the last meeting and they have a firm business plan to attain higher grade football, although people in far away places with no interest in Port Vale are to be viewed with caution.

what i expect to happen tomorrow -

investment will be 400k upfront (board will justify this by saying it fits with 24.9% rule that the shareholders voted to keep)

possibly a bit more by way of loan that may be converted to shares in future

statement talks about various vague projects that the new board is now working on which will be worth 'millions' in the future

loads of crap about community ethos of new investors and board members

2 new board members we have never heard of before

board asks fans to now get behind the club

The 400k will just keep the wolf from the door

It's not a question of trusting the board, it's a question of being continually lied to and taken for an idiot who just handsover my hard earned cash without question. There is a difference you know!

No more lies that's all I ask.

Archived