onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Black & Gold Suspend Protests

Bede

Advert

Good call Bede and B&G.....I agree to play ball until these pair of Scrotes are removed..........BUT i will not enter VP until they are gone, but thats a personal thingy. I have nothing against people who renew their STs or pay at the gate.

Good news, I thought the protests have been brilliant but they had run their course anyway in my opinion===

Until I know much more about the supposed new investment I like Jim will be stlll staying away until our club is in better hands, it's still in limbo at the moment but hopefully the changes will be to the benefit of our club after what has been the worst period that I have ever known!:(

Everybody is entitled you their own opinion and choice, but surely this SEO would only have a big enough impact if the majority of people didn't attend home games, which is never going to happen in reality. Correct me if I'm wrong, but those staying away are surely just denying themselves something they perhaps love (watching the club they support every Saturday) while also harming the club budget wise?

Everybody is entitled you their own opinion and choice, but surely this SEO would only have a big enough impact if the majority of people didn't attend home games, which is never going to happen in reality. Correct me if I'm wrong, but those staying away are surely just denying themselves something they perhaps love (watching the club they support every Saturday) while also harming the club budget wise?

Exactly, it's a massive sacrifice, and one I will continue to make until they are gone.

Exactly, it's a massive sacrifice, and one I will continue to make until they are gone.

But that's my point. Will those not attending (which isn't all that many) at this moment in time make enough of an impact for it to be actually worth the sacrifice?

Good call Bede.

However, I am concerned that if we don't go ahead with SEO it enables the board to do the dirty (IF that is their intention).

I am also concerned about what exactly the proposed investment is:

How significant is it?

Will it result in new board members from the new parties, who are they?

Will the existing board members still be 'tied in' somehow?

Will it involve loss of the name 'Vale Park'?

Will a deal be completed in secret or will shareholders be consulted?

We need assurances in some form from Glenn and BB, and we need some info on this investment, we have a right to know.

I get the impression you don't really understand what it's all about, trying not to be rude when I say this so please bare with me.

This is a personal choice, not one made through a campaign, not to try deny the club revenue, a personal choice that I, and many others, have made based on the continued neglect of the customer, and the business as a whole from the board of directors who are accountable for all issues and events to do with this football club both on, and off the field.

If I am not happy with a product, and the way it's run, I will not part with my hard earned money for it.

Archived