onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Time for Action NOT Words

NLVMalc

What possible facts can we relay to each other?

We have two home games to judge, the total number of season tickets sold and the numbers at the protest.

The numbers aren't in your favour.

I'm not winding anyone up you're just so far into it you can't think rationally.

Come on Charley boy, you've got to do better than this! :D

Advert

We have two home games to judge, the total number of season tickets sold and the numbers at the protest.

I'm not winding anyone up you're just so far into it you can't think rationally.

The first home game for this season saw a drop in home support by over 8%

In the last 3 season the number of season tickets sold has dropped from 6500 to 3200, that's over 50%

Very rational, accurate numbers, not in your favour. Still not answered the question, why should Bill Bratt stay? :D

Even 200 season ticket holders would equal a total of £50,000 in extra revenue.

Who would want to forego an extra 50 grand revenue per year just to keep two directors on the board who are neither use nor ornament?

Im wondering if this new deal will alienate more supporters because of the underhand way it is being dealt with,the pay off to Bratt,a new chairman who is widely known to be a QPR fan?

Guest southburslemvaliant

This is a reply to BurslemChemicals on another thread:

If you understand anything at all understand this:

Season ticket tales have plummeted because we have been rubbish and are in the fourth division.

Honestly my friend there is nothing more to it than that.

It just sums it up perfectly.

Sorry I'm not a computer nerd.

No, but you are a plant and someones stooge. where is the picture of all those who stayed at home then? Still not answered my question about Bill Bratt have you? If Bill Bratt and Glenn Oliver are so perfect for Vale, name me one thing they have done in the last year that is for the benefit of Port Vale Football Club.

You are fooling no-one but yourself mate. We all know you for who and what you are. Another board patsy in their propaganda machine!

I could just as easily post that picture with a portrait of you in there :laugh:

So far into it we/I can't think rationally. Believe me, at this time, I'm so far OUT of Port Vale, that I'm thinking more rationally than ever. I rarely involve myself in debates re: The Board anymore. Everythings been said 100+ times. People choose to ignore facts in place of blind servitude, there's no point. I give up, until Bratt AND Oliver are no longer involved with the running of our club, I'm done, home and away.

No, but you are a plant and someones stooge. where is the picture of all those who stayed at home then? Still not answered my question about Bill Bratt have you? If Bill Bratt and Glenn Oliver are so perfect for Vale, name me one thing they have done in the last year that is for the benefit of Port Vale Football Club.

You are fooling no-one but yourself mate. We all know you for who and what you are. Another board patsy in their propaganda machine!

I could just as easily post that picture with a portrait of you in there :laugh:

But you don't know who I am so you couldn't post a picture of me.

You suppose that I'm a patsy and propagandist it's pathetic.

I'll name you one thing that is for the benefit of Port Vale Football Club: bringing back Micky Adams.

Bratt is gone, Oliver is going. I don't know either of them other from interviews, hearsay and chance meetings at Valiant Tool Hire on Moorland Road.

I've no opinion on them other than they offer me a cheap season ticket every year and that they convinced Robbie Williams to invest in us.

...also, when did Vale fans come from Stone?

As Bill Bell once said on a famous day "...I didn't know there was so many people in Burslem...."

So far into it we/I can't think rationally. Believe me, at this time, I'm so far OUT of Port Vale, that I'm thinking more rationally than ever. I rarely involve myself in debates re: The Board anymore. Everythings been said 100+ times. People choose to ignore facts in place of blind servitude, there's no point. I give up, until Bratt AND Oliver are no longer involved with the running of our club, I'm done, home and away.

.....but you still come on the forum to spread negative rubbish.

You're so far OUT of Port Vale you've closed your OVF account. Dedication.

This is a reply to BurslemChemicals on another thread:

If you understand anything at all understand this:

Season ticket tales have plummeted because we have been rubbish and are in the fourth division.

Honestly my friend there is nothing more to it than that.

It just sums it up perfectly.

All the fault of the board, keep them in power, and make it worse.

What was your last username before your most recent banning?

Sorry I am interrupting this self harm exercise of everyones?

Archived