onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Steve Evans?

He probably knows that they are called 'laws' and not 'rules'.

I would therefor suggest you are in no place to comment.

I don't believe he has any knowledge of the word 'law' and, even if he has heard it somewhere in passing, probably doesn't accept that they apply to him.

Advert

If Crawley fans ever decide to have their own version of Starve Em Out then at least that charming manager of theirs wont have to worry - he may waste away but it would take a good five years or so for the fat fruitcake to starve.

I'd sponsor Gingersmum to ram her umbrella into his voicebox.

Great Interview too Micky, we've all missed that and it's good to know you are back !

There's always a humourless pedantic ref at hand somewhere to point out that 'rules' are 'laws' as though this negates any sort of argument.

Never liked Evans. I was quite surprised though, I expected Crawley to cheat more.

Discuss...

There antics today and particularly those of Evans and Paul Raynor for me make them far worse than Stevenage.

They have money and absolutely no class, how Micky restrained himself at full-time only he knows.

after listening to evans interview ,, i now hate them more than anyone else ,, arrogant **** ,, " if thats the standard then we will do ok " ******

I'm a fully qualified referee so am in a perfect place to comment and am not as pedantic as you are.

Is Mr Evans a qualified referee?

According to Micky's interview, which was a masterpiece of sarcasm and contempt, Evans among other things told Micky how they were going to buy their way to promotion and keep spending till they do. Utterly disrespectful. Small wonder they squared up. Apparently he also sledged Grewy and the Horse. How to win friends and influence people. A real class act.

Exactly right.

He also had a go at Micky when their player was sent off for a second bookable offence.

In fairness Micky laughed at him on two or three occasions but had enough of him at half time. He didn't look like he was going to shake his hand and was going to just walk down the tunneel, proceeded to turn round and almost stuck the nut on the fat *******.

How on earth he is so fat is a mystery given the amount of wobbling he did from the edge of the dugout to the edge of the technical area.

He is most definately a candidate for a heart attack as well given how exctiable he gets and this vociferous appealing for absolutely everything is rediculous.

Three off his team also surrounded the referee at the final whistle and hounded him back to the tunnel.

At least Stevenage for all there small team mentality were obviously a 'them against us' horrible bunch as they had nothing else however Crawley have tonnes of money and are even worse, scum of the highest order for me!

If you saw the game what did you make of his cretinous antics?

Aren't you embarrassed by him?

Surely a team with so much money could afford to axe him and bring in a manager with more class and common decency?

Guest Tony Dyche

Blimey, yesterday there was a thread handing out a welcome to Crawley. Surely all those wishing them well knew before what a weapon this guy is? Didn't they...

The whole team ethos of Crawley was nasty, especially that Robbie Savage wannabe Torres. How did he get away with throwing himself on the floor, clutching his face, and then getting up and carrying on a few moments later when he didn't get a free kick? A clear attempt at getting a player sent off.

I'm sure some of their players are desperate to play for us the way they repeatedly grabbed Vale shirts!

Archived