onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Club is up for sale

Mario

Advert

Well if it affecting his health then it's the right decision for him and his family .

Let's c who is interested hey before we dismiss our club of attracting someone who has to much money and a willingness do a Bournemouth, as someone who attended the game when they thrashed us 3_1 and there fans were bucket collecting anything is possible

Thanks Smurf u did your best and that's all anyone can do .

So thanks to a completely unprofessional group of players. A manager who clearly doesn't give a **** having listened to his interview and hundreds of stay away excuse looking fans we've managed to drive away a decent bloke who's heart was bigger than anyone's at that club. Will the last person out the door please turn the lights out it was fun whilst it lasted. Any **** who stayed away hope you got what you wanted.

A tad over dramatic

So thanks to a completely unprofessional group of players. A manager who clearly doesn't give a **** having listened to his interview and hundreds of stay away excuse looking fans we've managed to drive away a decent bloke who's heart was bigger than anyone's at that club. Will the last person out the door please turn the lights out it was fun whilst it lasted. Any **** who stayed away hope you got what you wanted.

:doh:

Talk about an overreaction! Yes yesterday was poor, but we do lose games now and again and badly at that. From Smurf's reaction anybody would think we lost 10-0 to Chesham and were ten points adrift at the bottom. We did recently win four league games in a row, and should we beat Scunthorpe we would be a couple of points from the play offs. It just shows his lack of football knowledge in abundance. The fact he keeps saying that he is the only one running it is his own decision! He said the other week that he wouldn't allow anybody else to come in.

Calling people who probably can't afford/have no desire to spend £23 to see poor standard, league 1 football ****** sums up our clubs attitude to attracting fans.

Its never the clubs fault, is it?

I didn't work full time for three years, had a young family, a mortgage bills but basically I didn't go out so I could save up for a season ticket. With birthday and Christmas money I still did it even when we were near the bottom of league 2. You find away if you want your club to survive. Suppose your excuse will be sub standard championship football will it Hagrid for not going or will it be cold pies or wonky toilets.

I didn't work full time for three years, had a young family, a mortgage bills but basically I didn't go out so I could save up for a season ticket. With birthday and Christmas money I still did it even when we were near the bottom of league 2. You find away if you want your club to survive. Suppose your excuse will be sub standard championship football will it Hagrid for not going or will it be cold pies or wonky toilets.

Your medal's in the post !

What do you want - a medal?

Why can't you just respect people's choice to stay away if they no longer enjoy the experience instead of branding them as ******.

Archived