onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

If Mark Sims...

Bluedevil

Advert

They'll wait until the NLV tell them they are allowed to.

People will do what they see is right Utch, got bu88er all to do with us. SEO will be a success when the three remaining directors leave.

If MS is accepted and a fans rep is on and the board remain people will make their own decision. I think most people who support SEO will not go until the three current directors leave whether pro change directors are on the board or not.

There are concessions to be made on both sides in all of this and that process is on going.

Personally I'd be happy if Bratt left. If Bratt left I'm sure Oliver would follow very quickly. On the other hand, would Bratt feel isolated if Oliver leaves? As for Lloyd, I think he would happily work along side a new board and the fans don't seem to regard him with the same hatred they have for Bratt and Oliver. Whilst Bratt and Oliver still present, I think Jackson and Meigh will always be hovering around in the background. I'd also like to see Deakin booted out of Burslem.

So to answer my own question - I'd be happy with a ST purchase when Bratt leaves, as Oliver would be clueless on his own, and I don't have a big problem with Lloyd.

Bratt, Oliver and Lloyd all have to go regardless of who is on the board for me to return. Its gone way too far for any sort of compromise. I've already prepared myself for no home games for the whole season. I'd hope that the 3 would be gone well before then. I guess it will depend on how many stick to SEO.

I'm going to miss it. As I posted on a thread recently, its not just the football that I will miss, but the whole social side to it. I hope that Mark Sims and Malc Hurst can get on the board, but its still SEO for me.

If Mark Sims and NLV take their places on the board, will SEO pledgers start to buy season-tickets? Just a genuine question.

If its good enough for Mark then it will be good enough for me,if he risks his money then I will buy my season ticket and support him if he turns the offer down for a place on the board then I will stay away.

Don't shoot me down, I would be happy for Oliver to be gone, that leaves Bratty, Lloydie (NOT LODEY) and Adams, come in Mark Sims and Malcolm Hirst,that I could cope with as Bratty will be gone in a year or so due to age & health

I may be a pessimist but I can’t see M Sims or Malc from NLV becoming part of the board because the first will decline due to the financial state of the club and the latter is no longer needed by the board to operate.......hope I'm wrong mind. I personally won’t return to VP until those who said nothing when given the chance to justify themselves and their positions at the EGM have left. I'm still too frustrated, angry and sad at what the present board have done to my club to stomach helping to prop them up every other Saturday and keep this destructive charade going a moment longer than necessary

If its good enough for Mark then it will be good enough for me,if he risks his money then I will buy my season ticket and support him if he turns the offer down for a place on the board then I will stay away.

Just as it is Marks decision whether he joins the board I would hope he would simply state it is down to indivduals to make their own personal choice as to whether they stay away or not.

We have minds of our own don't we, I don't need anyone to tell me what I should or shouldn't do and I'll have the upmost respect for every Vale supporter whatever their decision is as should everyone else.

Port Vale has played a massive part in the lives of most of us here and I can well understand anyone who's reluctant to let 3 selfish $hit$ take that away from them because once you start to stay away you may find other things and you may have attended your last ever Vale game.

Just ask some of those who said they'd stay away until Bell had gone and are yet to return

Just as it is Marks decision whether he joins the board I would hope he would simply state it is down to indivduals to make their own personal choice as to whether they stay away or not.

We have minds of our own don't we, I don't need anyone to tell me what I should or shouldn't do and I'll have the upmost respect for every Vale supporter whatever their decision is as should everyone else.

Port Vale has played a massive part in the lives of most of us here and I can well understand anyone who's reluctant to let 3 selfish $hit$ take that away from them because once you start to stay away you may find other things and you may have attended your last ever Vale game.

Just ask some of those who said they'd stay away until Bell had gone and are yet to return

Yes we do have minds of our own..............and I am prepared to back Marks judgement

Archived