onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Saudi stampede

Bea Smith

Spot on - and Saudi Arabia, armed by the US and UK has been deeply involved in causing trouble in both those places, as well as bombing Yemen as well as trying to stop any Iran agreement with the west on nuclear weapons.

The US and to some extent the UK stirred things up in Ukraine too as well as many other places.

Ah you don't like the US do you..

The problem with Capitalism is they do whatever they can for themselves, they do more harm than good not messing about in other countries, it does make me wonder who is the bad guy sometimes

Advert

Ah you don't like the US do you..

The problem with Capitalism is they do whatever they can for themselves, they do more harm than good not messing about in other countries, it does make me wonder who is the bad guy sometimes

It's not as simple as not liking the US.....the US doesn't have much time for large numbers of its own citizens, which might sound strange until you start digging. Have a look at these -

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/41811750/ns/health-health_care/t/ugly-past-us-human-experiments-uncovered/

http://www.rense.com/general36/history.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

That's NBC news, not some nutty obscure internet site. They tested LSD and chemicals on their own soldiers and caused Gulf War syndrome, they also exposed them to radiation near H bomb tests, released chemicals and bacteria over cities-poor and black areas mostly - and far more.

Read the Tuskagee experiment and then read the AIDS stuff and can you be really sure it wasn't a bio-weapon that either was released deliberately or accidentally.

The USA is a beautiful country and I have listed more than 100 Americans I admire, wonderful talented people but they suffer at the hands of a wicked military/industrial profit complex that also has huge influence over what happens here in the UK. And they support the Saudis of course, and will be shrugging and saying 700 dead, oh well that's 700 less potential terrorists.

If you think I am being unfair to the USA, research as much as you can and make your own mind up, I don't want anyone to believe something because I do, that's the tactic of the Mail, Express and those who rely on people being lazy and disinterested as well as trusting what they are told by the mainstream all the time.

It's not as simple as not liking the US.....the US doesn't have much time for large numbers of its own citizens, which might sound strange until you start digging. Have a look at these -

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/41811750/ns/health-health_care/t/ugly-past-us-human-experiments-uncovered/

http://www.rense.com/general36/history.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

That's NBC news, not some nutty obscure internet site. They tested LSD and chemicals on their own soldiers and caused Gulf War syndrome, they also exposed them to radiation near H bomb tests, released chemicals and bacteria over cities-poor and black areas mostly - and far more.

Read the Tuskagee experiment and then read the AIDS stuff and can you be really sure it wasn't a bio-weapon that either was released deliberately or accidentally.

The USA is a beautiful country and I have listed more than 100 Americans I admire, wonderful talented people but they suffer at the hands of a wicked military/industrial profit complex that also has huge influence over what happens here in the UK. And they support the Saudis of course, and will be shrugging and saying 700 dead, oh well that's 700 less potential terrorists.

If you think I am being unfair to the USA, research as much as you can and make your own mind up, I don't want anyone to believe something because I do, that's the tactic of the Mail, Express and those who rely on people being lazy and disinterested as well as trusting what they are told by the mainstream all the time.

Pretty selective in what we quote aren't we. If you're going to post stuff like this then do us all a favor and look outside your warped agenda.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation

If we hadn't interfered in Libya AND Syria, those countries would not be war torn hell holes, that is both the UK and US fault

Hindsight is a wonderful thing 20/20 vision. Although the idiots who manipulated the chaos had no foresight, couldn't picture the possible repercusions which means future generations will be picking up the pieces caused by their stupidity.

A bit off topic aren't we,since the Saudi's have blamed the African muslims for the deaths, they have to apportion blame somewhere but the fact that there were far too many pilgrims in a far too small a place is patently obvious.

Yes it went a bit off-topic and best not to bother with US discussions now that Mr stars and stripes has joined in.

A parting shot on the 'every country has a dark side' though- I don't think countries like Sweden, the Netherlands, Iceland, Denmark, Switzerland except financially, and some others have ever done anything like attack their own populations with chemicals and bioweapons.

And as the US sets itself up as a moral guardian and world policeman I would expect better from such a wonderful Godly country.

But quite honestly, on Mecca if there were too many people in one place then it is down to the Saudi organisers.

As said before, it is Hillsbrough on a much larger scale. Just that as it had happened so many times before at Mecca there is even more of a duty of care and it is even more wicked to blame worshippers.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing 20/20 vision. Although the idiots who manipulated the chaos had no foresight, couldn't picture the possible repercusions which means future generations will be picking up the pieces caused by their stupidity.

We shouldn't get involved in other countries civil wars to try and put a western friendly leader in power,

Yes it went a bit off-topic and best not to bother with US discussions now that Mr stars and stripes has joined in.

A parting shot on the 'every country has a dark side' though- I don't think countries like Sweden, the Netherlands, Iceland, Denmark, Switzerland except financially, and some others have ever done anything like attack their own populations with chemicals and bioweapons.

And as the US sets itself up as a moral guardian and world policeman I would expect better from such a wonderful Godly country.

But quite honestly, on Mecca if there were too many people in one place then it is down to the Saudi organisers.

As said before, it is Hillsbrough on a much larger scale. Just that as it had happened so many times before at Mecca there is even more of a duty of care and it is even more wicked to blame worshippers.

Might explain why they have the happiest people in the world

Pretty selective in what we quote aren't we. If you're going to post stuff like this then do us all a favor and look outside your warped agenda.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation

First part of what you quoted above reads -

Unethical human experimentation is human experimentation that violates the principles of medical ethics, such as the Nuremberg Code and the Declaration of Helsinki. It has been performed by countries including Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan, North Korea, the United States, and the Soviet Union

You and your adopted madhouse must be glowing with pride to be alongside such exalted company as that list, of which only North Korea still exists other than the world policeman. Only Bernie Sanders can save you now.

Unethical human experimentation is human experimentation that violates the principles of medical ethics, such as the Nuremberg Code and the Declaration of Helsinki. It has been performed by countries including Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan, North Korea, the United States, and the Soviet Union

You and your adopted madhouse must be glowing with pride to be alongside such exalted company as that list, of which only North Korea still exists other than the world policeman. Only Bernie Sanders can save you now.

Many wrongs don't make a right but your continued irrational hatred of the USA suits your blinkered agenda and borders on the insane.

And you've conveniently forgot the UK.

Archived