onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Urgent Appeal........

So the club is not missing the money that other people are keeping in their pockets instead of buying a ST?

Due to the financial climate I missed my pay rise this year...

Oh yes i almost forgot about that..

You see, people find ways of just getting by for a bit..

Advert

Why do we need plastic grass away from VP on land that is not our's?

Where are Vale going to get the money from to match so that the plastic pitch's get the go ahead.

Is 10 year's of friendlies in the states a good idea.How many fans will go to the states for a couple of friendlies?

Are you happy with the details that have been found and published about Amerituf?

What good will 2 more directors do if when based in the State's?

Encourage football in the community. Grass is sifficult to play on in the winter. This will ensure kids can play all year round. It may well help their development and they may well be picked up by Vale.

No idea. Not my problem. The board wouldn't agree to it if they didn't think they would be able to match it.

No idea. I'm sure it will raise interest in Port Vale in the States though. It's a good place to go for training as well.

Haven't read them. The information being released is coming from quite a bias source.

I don't know who the DIrectors will be or where they will be based.

Due to the financial climate I missed my pay rise this year...

Oh yes i almost forgot about that..

You see, people find ways of just getting by for a bit..

I dont give a monkey's about your pay rise or not as it may be.

Now then answer the question i have previously asked you.

So the club is not missing the money that other people are keeping in their pockets instead of buying a ST?

They can make up for it with investment, such as the Ameriturf deal or Rob Lee investing more.

Of course, you moan when that happens...

In a nutshell as my previous "answer" indicated !!

On a small manageable scale probably yes...

Why do we need plastic grass away from VP on land that is not our's?

Where are Vale going to get the money from to match so that the plastic pitch's get the go ahead.

Is 10 year's of friendlies in the states a good idea.How many fans will go to the states for a couple of friendlies?

Are you happy with the details that have been found and published about Amerituf?

What good will 2 more directors do if when based in the State's?

Are not the directors characters with QPR connections? No financial backing? Vale fans? Is Amerturf a solid company or a string of franchises? Is it desperation to even consider them? 2 director seats for £100k a good deal? Not much at the rate the board waste it.

Encourage football in the community. Grass is sifficult to play on in the winter. This will ensure kids can play all year round. It may well help their development and they may well be picked up by Vale.

No idea. Not my problem. The board wouldn't agree to it if they didn't think they would be able to match it.

No idea. I'm sure it will raise interest in Port Vale in the States though. It's a good place to go for training as well.

Haven't read them. The information being released is coming from quite a bias source.

I don't know who the DIrectors will be or where they will be based.

Is it £600k or £400k that we have to match? Where from? When?

What reasons do people have against Port Vale FC forming a partnership / investment with an American company ?..

One of the two people that wants to come on the board, Brian Malczak, has nothing to do with Ameriturf. He is the same one that was linked to the Selman Group, that party that the board called unprofessional. Why is a QPR fan so keen to get on our board, such that he's been claiming he's been friends with Bill Bratt for years when to my knowledge he was introduced to Vale two years ago.

Why do Ameriturf need to invest in shares in Port Vale when they have no knowledge of running a football club and have very few clients in their own line of business?

Why are they looking to build on land which they may struggle to do? Why are we only spending £1.2m on a training facility when other clubs spend at least double that?

The reason I don't want them to invest is that it has too many flaws in it and because the board are doing it for self preservation rather than the progression of Port Vale.

In a nutshell as my previous "answer" indicated !!

On a small manageable scale probably yes...

So they lose money year on year.

This year MA has had a pay rise,there is a new CEO to pay,Council loan to repay.

ST sale's are down.

The only 2 directors who have any money are no longer director's.

So even though there is more to pay out with less coming in it is only small and manageable.

Plain and simple Princess is that we are fed up with the board and their underhand dealings and we hate them......WE WANT THEM GONE!!!!

THEY ARE FINISHED.....WE ARE NOT SUPPLYING THEM WITH AMY MORE MONEY

ADMIN CANT COME SOON ENOUGH!!!!!

STARVE EM OUT

You seriously want our club to go into admin? That is a joke. Lets look we go into admin we get a heavy points deduction and get relegated. Yes the 3 amigos will be gone but so will the club. Mo and Mark Sims would not touch this club if we were in BSP. You only have to look at teams like Luton and Wrexham, the BSP will be a harder league to get out of than the league we are in. So if this happens will you and the rest of the idiots praying for admin take the blame or will you go down the road to the ****? I am VTID and that means till I die, and no one can stop me supporting or following the team I love, so dont come back and say I am spouting the usual pro board because I am not. I am pro Vale and always will be.

You seriously want our club to go into admin? That is a joke. Lets look we go into admin we get a heavy points deduction and get relegated. Yes the 3 amigos will be gone but so will the club. Mo and Mark Sims would not touch this club if we were in BSP. You only have to look at teams like Luton and Wrexham, the BSP will be a harder league to get out of than the league we are in. So if this happens will you and the rest of the idiots praying for admin take the blame or will you go down the road to the ****? I am VTID and that means till I die, and no one can stop me supporting or following the team I love, so dont come back and say I am spouting the usual pro board because I am not. I am pro Vale and always will be.

Are you saying that Mark Sims ISN'T VTID??

Archived