onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

ST Holders go get a refund.

1517sharps

After this evenings statement by the Vale board in response to NLV. There are going to be people who have brought ST's who wished they hadn't. This cancer that they hold over us are adamant of staying in situ. The only way IMHO is to drag them out by SEO. Those disgruntled fans who have got ST's and regret go GET YOUR MONEY BACK

SEO.

Melv likes this.

Advert

After this evenings statement by the Vale board in response to NLV. There are going to be people who have brought ST's who wished they hadn't. This cancer that they hold over us are adamant of staying in situ. The only way IMHO is to drag them out by SEO. Those disgruntled fans who have got ST's and regret go GET YOUR MONEY BACK

SEO.

The board are too arrogant and pig ignorant to realise statements like the one made last night will only work against them. Every time I start to waver about whether or not to renew, all it takes is a few words (okay, 891 to be precise ;)) from one of the selfish three or Deakin and I feel a great sense of relief not to have a season ticket while V2001 continue to destroy our club. Two words are all it takes to describe the 891 word diatribe - embarrassing, shameful. Sums up V2001 perfectly then.

• 2 weeks later...
I am not worried I am looking forward to the season, A fresh start. The ones that are worried are the ones that have not got a season ticket because i believe they have realised that they have made a mistake & things haven't worked out........I feel for their situation because i want as many people at Vale as possible to get the place rocking!

vale park is never rocking theses days except for 1 game shrewsbury at home last season? normally is a bit drab at home - never used to be but for the last 8 seasons it has........:(

Guest The One Vale Fan
For those who have got a new season ticket for the forthcoming season maybe on the crest of a wave of Micky Adams coming back and regreting your decision of getting a ST may i suggest you go get your money back.

SEO is working.

Lets get rid of these cretins once and for all so that we can move on in the belief that following seasons to come will be a pleasure to watch PVFC with progress in all departments on and off the field.

I'm happy with my ST thank you very much. I'd rather get behind the lads pitch side than watching the scores roll in on final score!

You couldn't tell if SEO is working yet until saturday there could be 5-6,000 there!

I'm happy with my ST thank you very much. I'd rather get behind the lads pitch side than watching the scores roll in on final score!

You couldn't tell if SEO is working yet until saturday there could be 5-6,000 there!

Despite all the desperate measures you still aren't sure SEO is working:unsure:,maybe it isn't really desperation but they are really doing it because they love Vale fans:shifty:

Guest The One Vale Fan

Not really, but it is our choice if we wanted to get season tickets. If we wanted to join in the SEO campaign or the black and gold campaign then obviously we would not of bought 1.:shifty:

Not really, but it is our choice if we wanted to get season tickets. If we wanted to join in the SEO campaign or the black and gold campaign then obviously we would not of bought 1.:shifty:

so you're paying up front for an ST at about 10 quid a game, and they've just offered exactly the same price for folk to pay on the day without the up front bit...I think that's the point that was being made.....the club, in its desperation to get bums on seats, is making your season ticket worth less as a saving than they told you....does that make sense?

Guest potalot1
so you're paying up front for an ST at about 10 quid a game, and they've just offered exactly the same price for folk to pay on the day without the up front bit...I think that's the point that was being made.....the club, in its desperation to get bums on seats, is making your season ticket worth less as a saving than they told you....does that make sense?

In all fairness though they are in the business of getting "bums on seats" as you quite rightly put it, so if it does do that then it is right and proper..

The opposite wouldnt make any sense at all ..

In all fairness though they are in the business of getting "bums on seats" as you quite rightly put it, so if it does do that then it is right and proper..

The opposite wouldnt make any sense at all ..

So why did they raise the match day prices (unannounced) in what is a poorly paid area? Then they offer to immediately halve it if a protest march doesn't take place i.e. for one game only? Seems to me like they don't know what they're doing.

This board seems quite good at making decisions at the eleventh hour, ask Robert Lee!

Archived