onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

ST Holders go get a refund.

1517sharps

FS are you completly happy with the PVFC situation? Do you feel in anyway that current board have been completly honest with you? Because i dont!

Reading this post has said a lot about you to me....... Doesn't really interest me.

Advert

I think desperation has crept in on both sides of the argument. -

Those that have chose to withdraw their finances in a bid to starve the board, are seeking a quicker end to the whole sorry affair so they can return to see the Vale.

Those that have decided to set aside thoughts on the board and have chosen to attend regardless, are worried that the board will not loosen their grasp and will in effect drag PVFC to the grave with them. This has led to worry of the consequences from stayaways.

Only one thing is going to bring an end to this whole sorry situation. Three men and their baby....

I am not worried I am looking forward to the season, A fresh start. The ones that are worried are the ones that have not got a season ticket because i believe they have realised that they have made a mistake & things haven't worked out........I feel for their situation because i want as many people at Vale as possible to get the place rocking!

I am not worried I am looking forward to the season, A fresh start. The ones that are worried are the ones that have not got a season ticket because i believe they have realised that they have made a mistake & things haven't worked out........I feel for their situation because i want as many people at Vale as possible to get the place rocking!

"Rocking" tells me so much about you :yes:

VP has been in decline for 10+ years. No investment, poor basement football. We should aspire for more and we could have more if some people wasn't so blinkered.

I haven't got one to take back. I have self-respect and therefore won't help the scum ruining my club. They've already taken my passion for the current regime, I won't let them take my money as well.

People on here are right though - let's just get on with it. I think the post about both sides worrying is probably close to the mark. Its heading same split way as the EGM that suits no one. SEO was always going to struggle when push came to shove, however a few die hard followers have kept it up so far.

You are entitled to that opinion and I respect it. I don't necessarily agree, but opinions aside can everyone just remember -

Both sides want whats best for PVFC, we're all fans, we just have different views on how we will achieve what we all want.... a professional club that others respect and not laugh.

Not long now.

FS are you completly happy with the PVFC situation? Do you feel in anyway that current board have been completly honest with you? Because i dont!

Reading this post has said a lot about you to me....... Doesn't really interest me.

Before I retire i will answer as best as i can......

Completley happy - No were in L2 & i want a promotion season, i started watching Vale in 86 so i've seen the good times.

However Vale is in my blood & I am happy to support them no matter how frustrating it is at times or what league we are playing in. I love Football but Hate politics.

Board been Honest - Probably not, but how many are....? be honest with yourself on that one. A lot goes on & things get twisted depending on who is passing the information & what their interests are so i certainley don't believe everything i read on here like some others do.

In addition - I didn't believe everything Mo had to offer was honest but thought he talked a good game..........(others have talked a good game, Gannon / Sinnot to name a few) & we all know how they turned out.

People on here are right though - let's just get on with it. I think the post about both sides worrying is probably close to the mark. Its heading same split way as the EGM that suits no one. SEO was always going to struggle when push came to shove, however a few die hard followers have kept it up so far.

Come on Markymark. I was in the EGM, it was unanamous the majority of PVFC supporters want the current board out. They are in it for self preservation. I'm not a die hard, i was a ST holder but no longer. I want change and will keep my word / bond and Starving them out.

same split as the egm eh ! yes 95 percent head count against the board 5 percent for .

haha seo has struggled ? have you upped your dosage marky ? the reason the handful of muppets keep typing drivel (you inc ) saying seo has failed is because it has worked and the club has NO MONEY .

STARVE EM OUT .

BILLYS GANG OF THREE TIME TO GO.

The split at the EGM was principally between the board and the fans. I can't wait to look up the attendance online for the opening game - below 4500.

Guest The Left Peg

I can't wait to look up the attendance online for the opening game - below 4500

That is extremely sad.

Bet you can't wait for Vale to lose either? 4.0? 5.0? That would be excellent wouldn't it?

Hey it's ok, that Stoke fan can comfort you at work with his stories of Man Utd and Liverpool visiting the Brit. Then he can remind you of Vale's attendences and you can laugh together Haha. P1ss yourselves at Vale losing Hoho.

If it wasn't for all the negative supporters we'd have made the playoffs.

Swallow your prides!

Guest thecharlatans
I can't wait to look up the attendance online for the opening game - below 4500.

Port Vale's number one supporter. The more you want the club to fail, the better the supporter you are!

If it wasn't for all the negative supporters we'd have made the playoffs.

Didnt realise the supporters actually played for the club?? And there was me thinking it was the likes of M Richards, L Collins etc who actually played the football..........

Archived