onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bratts Appeared

Ben

Advert

Hmmmm...

I can hear the end of the interview in my head now....

"So Bill, what are your thoughts following the EGM and your current tenure at the club?"

"Hang on. The wife's shouting...what's that dear?...docters appointment dear?...sorry! Got to go!"

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Ive been chatting to a friend of Bill Bratts and he is definetely stepping down so ive been told so less of the abuse in future theres no need for it,i want change we all do there is a decent way of going about things,hes done his best thats all ya can ask,im no Bratt fan or any of the board Port Vale are sign of the times were in a recession hard working folk who r decent and go to work r going work just pay bills and put fuel in there cars the standard of each of our lives is rapidly diminishing bills are astronomical wages r notQUOTE]

Could you also SAY all that in one breath? Blimey! :unsure:

Ive been chatting to a friend of Bill Bratts and he is definetely stepping down so ive been told so less of the abuse in future theres no need for it,i want change we all do there is a decent way of going about things,hes done his best thats all ya can ask,im no Bratt fan or any of the board Port Vale are sign of the times were in a recession hard working folk who r decent and go to work r going work just pay bills and put fuel in there cars the standard of each of our lives is rapidly diminishing bills are astronomical wages r not.

Hope MA gets Vale going on the pitch come August i think he will the board dont play for Vale the responsibility lies within the players last year under MA they were generally excellent more of the same please!

What do mean like morons and lowlifes now thats what I call ABUSE:ohmy:

Ive been chatting to a friend of Bill Bratts and he is definetely stepping down so ive been told so less of the abuse in future theres no need for it,i want change we all do there is a decent way of going about things,hes done his best thats all ya can ask,im no Bratt fan or any of the board Port Vale are sign of the times were in a recession hard working folk who r decent and go to work r going work just pay bills and put fuel in there cars the standard of each of our lives is rapidly diminishing bills are astronomical wages r not.

Hope MA gets Vale going on the pitch come August i think he will the board dont play for Vale the responsibility lies within the players last year under MA they were generally excellent more of the same please!

All very positive but he would win lots of + points if he actually came out said just that. The fact that he hasn't means that his silence merely keeps the pressure on him.

He's been stepping down for years. He will only do so when the right type of investment comes along. However, it never will because only Bratt knows what the right type of investment is.

He's stepping down as chairman because he promised that job to Rob Lee in return for his vote at the EGM. He will use the excuse of the "flak" he gets and his health as his reasons for the step-down. His excuses are merely that.......excuses.

Guest Tony Dyche

Bill resigning - LOL

He has said this so many times to so many people - me included 2 years ago...

Dunna be fooled by him, he is nothing but a self indulgant liar, out to secure his little side deals that have been done whilst at the club...

===

Thats the 15th time he has said that in the last 2 years. He has done an awful job, and that includes awful managerial selection and underfunding the team which does affect on field issues. He's done his best...aw bless...And if thats the case, why has he held on for so long. Why turn away the likes of Caitlin without telling other board members? Why treat Mark simms so poorly?

He's been stepping down for years. He will only do so when the right type of investment comes along. However, it never will because only Bratt knows what the right type of investment is.

The right type of investor is someone who does ask any questions financially about the club, doesn't want any control and just wants to throw money into a black hole that bill and co can fritter away and all is good again until they wasted it all.

As for bill standing down ill believe it when I see it

The buck stops at the top man he accepted the position of chairman so when things go wrong he has to accept the flak.Alright some of it has been over the top but what do you expect when for 8 years this club as gone down hill year on year.He had the perfect chance to do the right thing after the egm and resign instead he totally ignored the wishes of the ordinary fans and shareholders of port vale fc.I for one will never forgive what these so called supporters have done to my club and only pray that they all leave and let people in who can take my club forward to a better future before its to late.

Ive been chatting to a friend of Bill Bratts and he is definetely stepping down so ive been told so less of the abuse in future theres no need for it!

He shouldnt practice what he preaches.

I wonder how may resignation letters Bratts written now?

I saw one in October 2008, this dmaned postal system, the local Post Man still not delivered it

Archived