onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Does Mo still want our club

9012ziggy

Can't really see the point of this thread to be honest. It's another way of starting the same tired discussion about something that may or may not be true.

Oh the irony :D:D:D

Can you please apply that logic to the 10,000 other threads per day repeating the same old ***** :unsure::unsure:

Advert

I love how people have been brainwashed on here and sprout the rubbish MC and LB have fed them.

Mo lost out because he was greedy it's as simple as that.

Exactly.

He's been found out, attempted to get the club on the cheap, all hot air and false promises and when the time came to put his money where is mouth is he bottled it.

And still some numptys on here defend him.

Exactly.

He's been found out, attempted to get the club on the cheap, all hot air and false promises and when the time came to put his money where is mouth is he bottled it.

And still some numptys on here defend him.

Id rather be a numpty than spineless ;)

I can see why Mo offered only 40k. At the end of the day he's a businessman and wants the best deal for himself. Plus he'd rather put money into Vale rather than the back pockets of others, and none of that 40k would go to Vale so I'd rather Mo saved that 10k and spent it on Vale.

Please tell me this is a wind-up :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Please explain to us all that after backtracking on his 2 key pledges for the club (Pay any shareholder the going rate for their shares, Pay off all debts immediately) he could have been trusted to deliver on anything else?

Why some people STILL have faith in him is beyond me.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I love how people have been brainwashed on here and sprout the rubbish MC and LB have fed them.

Mo lost out because he was greedy it's as simple as that.

I love it how people on here generalise because they aren't capable of thinking for themselves.

Mo didn't lose out because he was greedy, the EGM was never about Mo in the first place. He lost out because Robert Lee went back on an agreed deal without telling him. How that deal was agreed I don't know. However, had Mo offered 50k he'd have still lost because he couldn't offer the unconditional deal that the board could.

At the end of the day, Mo chose not to pay the full 50k because he would rather see that extra money invested in Port Vale. The current board would rather see the Vale lose 50k because they are more interested in preserving their own position than doing what is right for the club. That's the meat and bones of the argument.

Oh and by the way, it's spout not sprout.

(I'm ignoring Banbell because he's a lying wind up merchant who has a personal vendetta against Mo and therefore shouldn't be taken seriously)

What out the boards plans, still no investment, massive bills to pay,

Why are we signing players on loan from Hyde United ? Have we not got any money ?

Where is Bill Bratt, has he done the honourable thing and actually resigned ?

Please tell me this is a wind-up :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Please explain to us all that after backtracking on his 2 key pledges for the club (Pay any shareholder the going rate for their shares, Pay off all debts immediately) he could have been trusted to deliver on anything else?

Why some people STILL have faith in him is beyond me.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yet again Banbell's vendetta comes to the fore. No comment as usual on team affairs and focuses on Mo. So why the personal vendetta?

Firstly, going rate is a totally different concept to face value. Going rate means how something is currently worth. There is nothing to say that the going rate is the same as the face value. As for paying off all debts, Mo never once said that in his vision for Port Vale, you've just made that up to suit your agenda.

Then again, this board have backtracked on most of their key pledges for the club and Bill Bratt backtracks on a weekly basis. Still, if you were a true follower of Vale and not a Mo basher you'd know that.

You're a coward with a personal vendetta against Mo, simple as that.

I think Mr Bratt has realised that when he opens his mouth nothing but lies come out, that's why he is scared of making public statements. Mo hasn’t gone away, he is respectfully sitting back and watching the Vale fans decide for themselves how they want their club to go forward. Believe me Mo and LB haven't disappeared, they are very much keeping a close eye on events at VP and respectfully letting the fans make the noise.

There are thousands who are staying away from VP and thre are thousands (pro-change) who have bought season tickets and will attend home homes. It's a difficult decision to make and either one should be respected. Whatever the stance of individual fans, the majority are united for change be it Mo or another investor.

There is no way back from the irreparable relationship the board have made between themselves and the fans that is concrete for all to see. The tenure ship at VP will never be comfortable for them again. Ultimately the unwanted squatters will be removed from VP and the pro-change movement isn’t going away until that happens.

Good question, Pratt said ages ago he'd go IF the fans didn't want him?! Er, is a vote of NO confidence in the LOT of 'em not a statement of that FACT Pratt!???....:rolleyes:

He seems to spend ALL his time on holiday or in the doctors sick room, nice work at 50K[?] P/A if you can get it!? :shutup:

I can assure people that Mo is as keen as ever to invest in Port Vale but what is there to say at this moment in time?. The board won't allow him in so what is left for him to do but to play the waiting game. This is the reason for 'Starve em out' we must force change. If we are strong we have the power to force this change.

It's quite normal for cautious people not to jump in 100% behind a new man that I do agree but it is vital that Bratt & Oliver are removed by any means possible . Why?. The past 8 years of failure.Quite simply those 8 long awful seasons have proved Bratt & Oliver to be worse than useless. Mo on the otherhand is a gamble but a gamble worth taking why? because he is a proven businnessman who if in tandem with Mark Sims offers a brighter future. It may fail but it could work and then we will all benefit.

Archived