onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Does Mo still want our club

9012ziggy

Guest thecharlatans
Hmmmm, I could write a very angry respnse but I'm not going to. These people are just best ignored.

best to let it all out mate. everyone is entitle to their opinion. why doesn't legal beagal still post on here though being the massive vale fan he is?

Advert

Guest thecharlatans
Don't call me Lowey please. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. The LB probably has better things to do. What's your point exactly?

My point is that they were talking a load of codswallop when they said they were Vale fans. I'm not saying that you should be a Vale fan if you want to take over the club, but the way he posted on hear to try and sway opinion in their favour was embarrassing.

It's not the way you conduct a takeover bid and in the end it was his achilles heal

Guest thecharlatans
Not a very good shot in my opinion. should of put his money where his mouth was. befofe you say anything....... i was pro Mo. now i think we have had a lucky escape....the strugle continues.

Taken from Choudrys twitter:

#pvfc PR says MA rushed onto the board so he can sign players. Now MA says "no rush" to sign players.Confusing if u didnt know the board

Stirring of the highest order and even trying to turn the fans on Adams.

He's gone now anyway so not to worry

Taken from Choudrys twitter:

#pvfc PR says MA rushed onto the board so he can sign players. Now MA says "no rush" to sign players.Confusing if u didnt know the board

Stirring of the highest order and even trying to turn the fans on Adams.

He's gone now anyway so not to worry

MC is playing a waiting game. He anticipates the Vale will start the season poorly, the vitriol against the board with increase, he will orchestrate, get a section of the fans to do the dirty work and take over the club for peanuts.

No decent in demand player or his agent would seriously talk to MA about joining PVFC if they knew the club couldn't sign players. I can't imagine MA saying he's desperate to sign players, this puts the options in the players favour over a contract. I'd say MA knows football, players and agents, MC doesn't.

best to let it all out mate. everyone is entitle to their opinion. why doesn't legal beagal still post on here though being the massive vale fan he is?

as far as I am aware, LB stated that he was a WBA fan and footabll fan in general. He never made out to be a massive Vale fan??

In January 2011 OVF went private to guests so anyone who wanted to read the forum had to join.

Nuff said! :razz:

Paul6754

ozaic

Joined January 2011.......Nuff said. :rolleyes:

It does not mean that you are pro board if you are sceptical over Mo Chaudrys bid I think everyone even himself expected him to takeover but he blew it ! And I for one was dissapointed in how he was trying to obtain Broxaps shares I would never have believed that someone would offer ten grand below and free advertising ??

How can anyone defend that I bet if it had been Bratt he would have been pulled to bits

It does not mean that you are pro board if you are sceptical over Mo Chaudrys bid I think everyone even himself expected him to takeover but he blew it ! And I for one was dissapointed in how he was trying to obtain Broxaps shares I would never have believed that someone would offer ten grand below and free advertising ??

How can anyone defend that I bet if it had been Bratt he would have been pulled to bits

I can see why Mo offered only 40k. At the end of the day he's a businessman and wants the best deal for himself. Plus he'd rather put money into Vale rather than the back pockets of others, and none of that 40k would go to Vale so I'd rather Mo saved that 10k and spent it on Vale.

However, I personally believe that had Mo offered the 50k, the board would still have beaten him by either offering 60k or offering an unconditional deal. Mo cannot offer an unconditional deal because the board (I believe) have the power to veto share transfers from person to person as well as unsold share purchases. So even if Robert Lee hadn't pulled out, the board could still have said no, and probably would have done had they survived the EGM.

Archived