onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Scum of the lowest kind

Bea Smith

Just seen on the news that Animal Welfare people have found 16 baby fox cubs kept in a barn just yards from the Middleton (North Yorkshire) hunt and it makes me angry that police are taking no action.

No doubt this post will give great pleasure and a chance to argue to those who love conflict on here, but anyone with any compassion and care please donate to the League against Cruel Sports, as this kind of thing is no doubt more widespread, and they need help to stop it.

It shows that the vile low-life that claim they hunt to keep fox numbers down are proven liars, these baby foxes had no vixen mother but thankfully have been saved and will be released safely into the wild in the North West.

I believe here is at least some truth in what goes around comes around, or karma, and hope and wish that those who do this, and things like dog fighting, will get what they deserve in time, but it would help if the law was applied properly.

Nothing was said in the election campaign about the fact that the piece of excrement that leads us will engineer the return of fox hunting, by means of a 'free vote' - Labour are to blame too for not highlighting this.

Advert

I disapprove of hunting with dogs but I wouldn't mind someone telling me how to keep foxes out of my garden where they keep digging up my bedding plants!

Urban foxes can be a nuisance, but if you contact the League against cruel sports they will advise you on inexpensive and relatively easy methods of solving this problem in a sensible and humane way, which I am sure is what you want.

This story was not just about hunting with dogs, but breeding foxes specifically for the purpose of having them torn apart, and I must highlight again how much this destroys the argument that fox hunting is done as a pest control measure.

Dog fighting needs to be highlighted too, and massive efforts made to stop it, with very long prison sentences for those proved to be involved.

My stance is surely we've evolved past hunting with dogs. Shooting and fishing is fine in my book but I also think if you're going to do it, only kill something you're going to eat. Killing things simply for fun is ridiculous. As for those tosspots who go to Africa to "bag" big game want flogging- trophy my ****

While we are on the subject of Animal Welfare, let's voice our disgust at shops like Subway who approve 'Halal' meat. Halal is killing poultry ect without stunning...humanity is dieing and the corrupt EU stands by and does nothing

While we are on the subject of Animal Welfare, let's voice our disgust at shops like Subway who approve 'Halal' meat. Halal is killing poultry ect without stunning...humanity is dieing and the corrupt EU stands by and does nothing

She's off again. Ace #topracist

Released to eat my chickens.

When you have seen what a fox does in a coop you may not be so nice to them.

If you had to ring the neck of the dismembered birds you would like fox numbers kept under control

hunting isn't the only way to keep fox numbers under control

i'm from rural stock, i know what they do to chickens, there are plenty of reasons to control numbers, there are NO reasons for hunting with dogs

Released to eat my chickens.

When you have seen what a fox does in a coop you may not be so nice to them.

If you had to ring the neck of the dismembered birds you would like fox numbers kept under control

Sadly that is nature, and it can be cruel.

It's a shame that lions, tigers and many other animals savage other beasts but it isn't considered necessary to 'control their numbers'. Perhaps ruralus toryfilthus should be a hunted species.

What you describe is what is supposed to set humans (not sure if you are included) apart from it - the difference between an inborn instinct of an animal and the deliberate and sadistic choice of a group of (sub) humans to hunt for pleasure. make no mistake, these young foxes were not in that barn to keep numbers down, they were being bred for pleasure hunting filth, so it was quite the opposite.

Protect your chickens better with stronger cages and to Carl, don't hijack this thread for racist purposes, even if you are right that jews and muslims should be stopped from using their cruel slaughtering methods, that is a different topic.

Archived