onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Scum of the lowest kind

Bea Smith

I have never mentioned anyone called Pharmagene, mr devious liar.

Really?

Post #112 from this very thread..

British company Pharmagene (now Asterand) uses human tissue exclusively, with the philosophy "a flood of new data on human genetics is making drug research in animals redundant. If you have information on human genes, what's the point in going back to animals?"

I suppose you are going to say that is utter boll88ks too- ring them up and ask them if you want proof.

http://www.safermedicines.org/faqs/faq01.shtml

Advert

I suggest you go and put your toys back in your pram and take time to reflect on just how badly you've had your ass handed to you by Paul6754.

Hardly - the drugs company toilet cleaner alludes to knowledge but then says it is not worth posting it - despite having spent ages putting up long posts. 3 people have told me they have signed the petition and there may be others who have also signed, so regardless of lost causes like you and Paul, who are entitled to your own opinion, some good has been done. Sadly, your friends arguments seem to be based on just posting that anyone who disagrees with him 'knows nothing' - hardly convincing, and just continually posting 'that's bllx' makes him sound as intellectually challenged as Alf Garnett.

I've had enuff of this..if you want to pls sign the Brain May petitions (or any anti fox hunting petition if you're OK with it) and in whatever way you wish support the removal of animals in drug experiments where/when possible.

Oh, are we supposed to stop posting because your highness has 'had enough of it'.

There was no argument between us on the subject of the use of animals in drug research as you have absolutely no knowledge or experience with which to argue other than trawl the internet for articles which you don't understand, can't critically read or assess in any way. Unfortunately when faced with knowledge you choose to throw out insults and bleat when someone stands up to and challenges your misguided view.

So only people with experience of torturing and murdering animals are entitled to have an opinion ? Does that insane lack of logic go for concentration camps too, are those who were not in Dachau or Belsen supposed to be ignored if they say those places were wrong?

Your posts indicate a severe lack of open-mindedness, not to mention any intellect other than obeying orders from your pharmafuhrers, yet you refer to me throwing insults when you posted 3 or 4 posts with severe insults in before provoking a fairly innocuous reply - and as for bleating, your posts could win prizes for that. Why not have a few dozen sedatives, its ok they have probably been tested on animals.

Archived